12/12 from seed: What sort of yield can you expect?

Guest jangles

You can expect good yield, lovly taste and powerfull bud. All depends from Grower and his Strain :spiteful: . But 12/12 works !

You are right! But it s NOT recommended for beginners. Most tricky grow EVER because of bad root formation when you go 12/12 from te first day. HPIT lamps are a must or the first 3 weeks. Loo the pic. It is a Double Fun and a Santa maria

post-21693-0-22565400-1365578207.jpg

You right not for beginner and root formation could be small.....to small?:_)

Here we go. K-Train from GHSC 12/12 from seed. CLick on Pic to ZOOM :bye:

Nice pant! Congratulations. Very good work

To make clear what I mean with the plants do NOT like it.: Some do not want to flower so early so that they are trying to go back into veg. Look a the pic. Two Double Fun and one of them is trying to grow veg again.....

post-21693-0-27265900-1365856433.jpg

Nice pant! Congratulations. Very good work

To make clear what I mean with the plants do NOT like it.: Some do not want to flower so early so that they are trying to go back into veg. Look a the pic. Two Double Fun and one of them is trying to grow veg again.....

thay looks like Autos (ruderalis) in 12/12 they should be no way to come back on veg. No chance. they just diffrent phenotypes of cannabis.

I flower 12/12 few strains like White widow,Lemon Skunk,Super Lemon Haze,Chemdog,King Kush,Kalashnikova,K-Trian,Arajn's Haze and they going great on 12/12 in flower.

Maybe some light leaks you have....

Peace

thay looks like Autos (ruderalis) in 12/12 they should be no way to come back on veg. No chance. they just diffrent phenotypes of cannabis.

I flower 12/12 few strains like White widow,Lemon Skunk,Super Lemon Haze,Chemdog,King Kush,Kalashnikova,K-Trian,Arajn's Haze and they going great on 12/12 in flower.

Maybe some light leaks you have....

Peace

This is all Double Fun regular and no light leaks, no Ruderalis. I repeat: Some plants do not like it and try to go back into veg. That is my opinion. Look at the leaves: frm 5 to 3 to 1: changing the mode.....

This is all Double Fun regular and no light leaks, no Ruderalis. I repeat: Some plants do not like it and try to go back into veg. That is my opinion. Look at the leaves: frm 5 to 3 to 1: changing the mode.....

to me it looks like there was excessive amount of nitrogen at one point that caused those fluffy stretched foxtail buds, atleast that is what i suspect happened to me when i had similar growth and it had veg time before flipping lights

when you start flowering the numbers of fingers on the leaves around the bud sites often start to reduce. Eventually, the plant is back to producing one finger leaves throughout the buds. perfectly normal

to me it looks like there was excessive amount of nitrogen at one point that caused those fluffy stretched foxtail buds, atleast that is what i suspect happened to me when i had similar growth and it had veg time before flipping lights

when you start flowering the numbers of fingers on the leaves around the bud sites often start to reduce. Eventually, the plant is back to producing one finger leaves throughout the buds. perfectly normal

No. they were fed perfectly with metrop MR 1 and MR2 plus CalGreen. Only some plants showed this clear sign of going back to veg.

Reducing the fingers from 5 to 1 is normal to you during flowering? Strange ....

To me this is a clear sign that SOME genetics don't cope with 12/12. Or some phenotypes within a strain do not cope. And this is a 75% indica strain

No. they were fed perfectly with metrop MR 1 and MR2 plus CalGreen. Only some plants showed this clear sign of going back to veg.

Reducing the fingers from 5 to 1 is normal to you during flowering? Strange ....

To me this is a clear sign that SOME genetics don't cope with 12/12. Or some phenotypes within a strain do not cope. And this is a 75% indica strain

well this is not just my own one time experience and i certantly dont intend to make my own conclusions on the subject but according to ed rosenthal's books that i have read says The number of blades on each leaf begins to decline during the middle of the vegatative stage. Then the arrangement of the leaves on the stem (phyllotaxy) changes from the usual opposite to alternate.

Most Cannabis plants have compound leaves with seven to nine blades or leaflets per leaf. Occasionally, varieties are

seen where all the leaves have only one to three blades (monophyllous). Such plants sometimes arise from varieties

with compound leaves. The factor is genetic, but carries little weight for the separation of species.

so it seems to be genetic

The number of blades on each leaf begins to decline during the middle of the vegatative stage. Then the arrangement of the leaves on the stem (phyllotaxy) changes from the usual opposite to alternate.

Yes, but not in that way shown above. It seems to be genetic combined with a stress symptom of 12/12

Well wuldn't say perfectly if we look at the girls in middle of flowering and they have some deficiency signs, and your leaves are full of salts, so can't say it's really optimum condition ;) BUT however, i've seen some strain do what you show on your girl, but i don't understand where the problem is, they build buds and later on have a little secng growth boost, some Arjan's haze do it in flowering if happy, but i don't see in what it is a problem as the bigger one will clearly prodce more in the end when it will fill up?

For me it's more a matter of genetic than 12/12 from light

• Like 1

Well wuldn't say perfectly if we look at the girls in middle of flowering and they have some deficiency signs, and your leaves are full of salts, so can't say it's really optimum condition

They had a fungus problem and root probs as a follow up in the beginning so your "salt" is sulphur sprayed before they began to flower and it sticks to the leaves. It is a genetic issue off course - but I doubt it would show in this way if the plant would have been grown with 2 weeks veg before. :santablack:

And: it was the most tricky grow my friends firends ever had! Every morning they were watching they expected something else. "do they have a cold today or is it migraine...." Suddenly the plants were all yellow and that was no nitrogen deficiency. Very exhausting.....but the end results are fine (mostly)

They had a fungus problem and root probs as a follow up in the beginning so your "salt" is sulphur sprayed before they began to flower and it sticks to the leaves. It is a genetic issue off course - but I doubt it would show in this way if the plant would have been grown with 2 weeks veg before. I guess I will ask the man who made those strain, he will tell us! :santablack:

And: it was the most tricky grow my friends firends ever had! Every morning they were watching they expected something else. "do they have a cold today or is it migraine...." Suddenly the plants were all yellow and that was no nitrogen deficiency. Very exhausting.....but the end results are fine (mostly)

i still think it looks a lot like nitrogen overdose during flowering, tho im no expert, i found similar plants when i googled ''nitrogen overdose flowering''

notice the dark green color

http://www.420magazi.../500/008723.JPG the dude who posted the picture said ''Here's where you can see the nitrogen toxicity stretch and curved leaves in the cola.''

http://www.growweede...city-cannabis�� and roll to bottom of page

http://boards.cannab...ow-100_0707.jpg

i still think it looks a lot like nitrogen overdose during flowering, tho im no expert

No definetely not. Dust, the admin is talking about a deficiency... :cool:

There are many other things that influence your plants, not always nut problems......

No definetely not. Dust, the admin is talking about a deficiency... :cool:

There are many other things that influence your plants, not always nut problems......

you didnt even look at the link did you? your pic shows dark green leaves, clawing, streching, small foxtails, all indicators of nitrogen overdose in flowering. i dont care what you are trying to prove or if your ego needs boost but i sincerely hope you dont try to help people with your ''information'' regarding 12/12 or anything else when you clearly avoid looking at the evidence in such simple matter.

lets keep the subject 12/12, im sure we all agree that you didnt google and check what i just told you

you didnt even look at the link did you? your pic shows dark green leaves, clawing, streching, small foxtails, all indicators of nitrogen overdose in flowering. i dont care what you are trying to prove or if your ego needs boost but i sincerely hope you dont try to help people with your ''information'' regarding 12/12 or anything else when you clearly avoid looking at the evidence in such simple matter.

lets keep the subject 12/12, im sure we all agree that you didnt google and check what i just told you

Keep cool man no need to get offensive and involve egos in the story ;) Everyone can disagree gently :)

Oh yes I did read it and it has nothing to do with N overdose. All plants got the same balanced nutes - at that time MR1, Cal green and Amino Bloom. And only about 5 plants out of many showed this abnormality.

Maybe you show us your results of your 12/12 grows in pics so we can all learn from you.

But I find it amusing that in all forums worldwide people try to explain EVERYthing these days by "nutrient imbalance" . An obsession..... :mole:

Keep cool man no need to get offensive and involve egos in the story ;) Everyone can disagree gently :)

sorry dusty, he is kinda rude.

i dont know how can anyone say that plant was feeded perfectly when we can all see there is a problem, if you wanto blame it on genes fine i say its bs nothing personal.

im not gonna argue with someone who thinks that the same nutrient profile works for every plant in every phase of grow or bloom and blames the feeding problems on genes

ive had similar looking plant, ive seen other have it, and i know the major issue is excessive nitrogen in tha plant. even a child would see that,

now im not saying its the only problem in the garden you could have 10problems there for all i know, but its still not genetic

(ll plants got the same balanced nutes - at that time MR1, Cal green and Amino Bloom. And only about 5 plants out of many showed this abnormality.) thats your problem, trying to treat several different plants the same way, when they are clearly different

I' don't see any problems.Good Luck!

You come some day a perfect farmer.

Peace.

I just talked to the man who invented the Double Fun strain and is selling it. He says it is a hormonal issue caused by some additives in nutes etc. But anyway it just affected 5% of the plants

ive had similar looking plant, ive seen other have it, and i know the major issue is excessive nitrogen in tha plant. even a child would see that,

now im not saying its the only problem in the garden you could have 10problems there for all i know, but its still not genetic

(ll plants got the same balanced nutes - at that time MR1, Cal green and Amino Bloom. And only about 5 plants out of many showed this abnormality.) thats your problem, trying to treat several different plants the same way, when they are clearly different

I really appreciate your stunning expertise. Could you please post your pics now, showing your fabulous cannabis knowledge of 12/12 grows in action?

And since you teach us, that every plant needs to be treated in a different way with nutrients, how do you handle it? Do you have a computer feeding each plant with her own very special formula? You really open up a realm of esoteric cannabis knowledge. Thank you!