Big Bang Auto Flower

Grizzly

I used rockwool. First time I did it this way, I soaked the cubes and inserted the seed. I usually soak the seed for 24 hours first, then put them in tissue in a dish and wait for tails. I tried something different with less than beneficial result. I bought the seeds in a shop in a city near me, not off the site.

hi grizzly, ok thanks for the answer, well the best way to do it with cubes is to soak the seeds for the 24h lik you use too, on really fresh seeds you might have the tails coming after the 24h, on other seeds usually they just break the shell and show a sign of life, once they have broken the seed, then you can insert them in the pre-soaked cubes and keep the cubes humid but not continuously WET, usually a little water every 6h or something like this keeps a good stage of humidity, it depends the temperature and setup etc.. but basically it is safer to insert the seeds once they have soaked. If not it can take a really long time, did you throw away the cubes? because if temps were a little too low or not wet enough or something like this it could be that the seeds didn't germinate yet but can still come? or did they germinated and then die?

Also as you did not buy from the website we can not offer you the guarantee we usually have on the seeds, next time you will order some of our seeds, take them on www.greenhouseseeds.nl and if you follow the germination instructions on the website and they don't germinate they will send you back some replacement seeds. but only when you order on the website.

Have a good day