GHSC Chemodog , Bubba kush & local Platinum Kush !!! Finished!!!!!!!!

Gfarmer

Hey Everyone,

So It's time again for me to start a new journal, right now i have 1 GHSC chemdog 1 GHSC Bubba Kush and 1 Platinum kush seed from local stock in Canada. the platinum kush is regular tho so we will see if it's a lady soon. i originally planted 2 chemdog seed's but one did not pop or at least wasent popping quick enough so i germinated the platinum kush. the chemdog and the bubba kush are both 24 day's from seed in veg 18hr's on, the platinum kush is about 7 or 8 day's old. i plan on doing just a short veg so in 4-5 day's i will switch to flowering.

the medium i am using is 100% coco, the nutrient's are Powderfeeding from green house and CaMg+ because i am using 100% coco the added calcium will help avoid deficiency and to adjust the PH of my water i am using citric acid. My PH is set at 5.7 right now once the preflower's appear i will adjust it to around 6.0 - 6.2. i am ust using tap water and beside's a ph meter that's about it for my growing. The blub i use is a 400watt HPS and i use white poster board to cover the wall's in my closet, my closet is 3 feet 4 inch's wide, 2 feet deep and my growing space is 5.6 feet high and i use the coat hanger bar to hang the light's and my fan i use chains to adjust the height of the light.

GHSC Chemdog
chemdogbubbakush005_zpsc0497180.jpg
chemdogbubbakush006_zpsf70007bc.jpg
chemdogbubbakush008_zpsc88672cd.jpg
chemdogbubbakush009_zps55fcf279.jpg
chemdogbubbakush011_zpsc6dcf638.jpg

GHSC Bubba Kush
chemdogbubbakush001_zps615ef7b1.jpg
chemdogbubbakush002_zpsa85241d5.jpg
chemdogbubbakush003_zps6b31edb6.jpg
chemdogbubbakush004_zpse48f9884.jpg
chemdogbubbakush012_zpsf522b618.jpg

chemdog and bubba kush side by side day 24 from seed.
chemdogbubbakush014_zps2a268868.jpg

and finally....

Platinum kush day 8 from seed
chemdogbubbakush015_zps7da22a28.jpg
chemdogbubbakush017_zps52144647.jpg
chemdogbubbakush020_zps1bb5f76b.jpg

Alright well that's it for now, i'll be back in 1 week's time with another update until then stay green!

• Like 2

hi mate,

Your chemdog is looking very happy. I have grown chemdog and it is a very high yielder. You are going to have some problems as the chemdog can get quite large; it will triple in size one you turn down the lights.

your bubba kush could do with less water. the roots need more air.

acually I think both would improve if you waterted them less. The leaves should be extended and the plant have a swelled up look. see below how the leaves are fully extended. This plant was a church p[lant I regenerated about 2 years ago.

regen4.jpg

take care,

john

hi mate,

Your chemdog is looking very happy. I have grown chemdog and it is a very high yielder. You are going to have some problems as the chemdog can get quite large; it will triple in size one you turn down the lights.

your bubba kush could do with less water. the roots need more air.

acually I think both would improve if you waterted them less. The leaves should be extended and the plant have a swelled up look. see below how the leaves are fully extended. This plant was a church p[lant I regenerated about 2 years ago.

regen4.jpg

take care,

john

hey man, thank's for the advice. i over watered in an attempt to rince out the coco better i used really cheap coco tht was rinsed in sea water or something because it was really loaded with sodium the bubba was really effected by it you can see how the growth is so much bigger on the chemdog and the stem thickness that's because the chemdog's coco was rinsed alittle better. both plant's were receiving the same feeding and are the same age. i should have noticed the problem before i planted but i don't have a TDS meter. so yeah i overwatered because after the last feeding with the bubba the day after i noticed alittle burning on the leaf tips's so i did a really big flush and the run off water was just nasty. and i took those picture's as i was doing the flush.

but now the bubba is doing much better the growth is catching up the stem is getting thicker. i did however do one thing i think some people around here would consider questionable, because of how stunted the growth of the bubba plant was the lower bud shoot's where really far behind the chemdog's in an effort to correct this problem alittle i cut of a couple of the lower main fan leaf's. since then the latter shoot's have increased drastically i just hope the added stress doesent cause problem's in flowering.

anyway's before i do my next update i just want to share a few bud's with you guy's of what i am smoking this week.

first is GWS, a really nice batch i was actually lucky enough to get a few seed's of this batch of the strain which i am looking forward to growing out eventually.

Great White Shark

headbandgws032_zps21851eff.jpg

headbandgws027_zps7b1004cd.jpg

headbandgws017_zps3eb675f1.jpg

headbandgws013_zpsd2c6fcd1.jpg

HeadBand

headbandgws006_zps4bcb1e35.jpg

headbandgws003_zps8c41fb46.jpg

headbandgws001_zps0849b308.jpg

• Like 1

UPDATE!!!!! DAY 2 OF 12/12!!!!!

Alright so today is day 2 of 12/12 after 28 day's of veg for the chemdog and bubba and only 14 or so day's for the platinum kush. all the plant's are doing good, fortunately i figured out what was causing the stunted growth of the bubba kush i didn't rinse the coco out properly before planting last week i gave all the plant's a really big flush and allowed them to dry out after and the stem is now getting thicker and the root's growth and health seem to be improving. i tried something i don't normally do to improve the growth of the latteral shoot's on the bubba i cut off a few lower main fan leaf's to increase light penetration to the lower branch's and since them they have really started growing out i just hope the added stress doesent harm the flower's that much.

GHSC Chemdog

chemdog2nddayflowering003_zps5a03ab48.jpg

chemdog2nddayflowering004_zps9d6a736f.jpg

chemdog2nddayflowering014_zpse1898c19.jpg

chemdog2nddayflowering017_zps4baf61bd.jpg

GHSC Bubba kush

chemdog2nddayflowering008_zpsa7d9d526.jpg

chemdog2nddayflowering009_zps14742d1e.jpg

chemdog2nddayflowering015_zpsab7f9f49.jpg

Platinum kush - sourced locally

chemdog2nddayflowering006_zps005c32d3.jpg

chemdog2nddayflowering007_zps5f3afee5.jpg

chemdog2nddayflowering018_zpsc6665931.jpg

Alright that's it for this week , until next week keep it safe and stay green!

• Like 4

nice as usual, good strains as well. will check this journal closely as usual. Good luck.

I just started 3 GHS King's Kush 10 days ago and raised a Caboose + 2 White widows last week, since I messed up the first seeds - but by now I got 6 girls in early Veg i.e. seedling stage.

Count VEG from day 8 above ground , before they get less light - so will be useful to have your girls being in a further developed stage - This time I stick to a real Veg, too.

Best of luck to you and me..

peace

thanks for the news greeno! Good to see the ladies are thriving :) i hope they will continue at this rate now with the little flush but i'm sure you're taking good care of them ;)

For the light leaf trimming, i don't usually do it so early in veg but i'm pretty sure they will not be mad at you, you know how strong and vigorous our little babies can be, real warriors, and loosing a leaf or 2 is a thing that must happen often in wild lifestyle grows outdoor, we'll see what you will observ :)

Have a good grow man

UPDATE!!!! DAY 9 OF 12/12!!!!!!

alright so today is day 9 of 12/12, everything is going good i have the ph at 6 and will have it up to 6.2 when plant's really start developing flower's. right now the chemdog has already shown sex it actually did it in the first week of flowering i thought that was odd but the bubba hasn't yet altho this morning i thought i saw what might be the starting of preflower's on the bubba. and the platinum kush i think will take a little longer to preflower as it was really young when i switched to 12/12. but yeah everything is going good the chemdog is just exceeding my expectation's on every level the bushiness the stem's development i might actually have to transplant that one into a bigger container but i havent decided yet. anyway's now for the photo's....

Chemdog

chemdogbubbaweek2of1212009_zps26e82315.jpg

chemdogbubbaweek2of1212010_zps3e7176b9.jpg

chemdogbubbaweek2of1212012_zps3b62f575.jpg

Bubba Kush

chemdogbubbaweek2of1212015_zps28c380a3.jpg

chemdogbubbaweek2of1212006_zpsa52d045e.jpg

chemdogbubbaweek2of1212008_zps2b6da085.jpg

and some shot's of the two together

chemdogbubbaweek2of1212005_zps38254afb.jpg

chemdogbubbaweek2of1212004_zpsbe716333.jpg

chemdogbubbaweek2of1212011_zpsa7b194ac.jpg

chemdogbubbaweek2of1212014_zps1d08c305.jpg

and finnaly the platinum kush this plant is quite a bit younger then the other two. I threw it in out of curiosity because it's a strain i got a lot of seed's of and they are regular so it might even be a male and ill have to kill it but i just wanted to see what it was like growing because the weed was amazing.

platinum kush

chemdogbubbaweek2of1212017_zps0013ae70.jpg

chemdogbubbaweek2of1212018_zps4c320691.jpg

chemdogbubbaweek2of1212019_zps54ae2508.jpg

chemdogbubbaweek2of1212020_zps0e3791e8.jpg

anyway's that's it for now ill be back in a week with another update!

• Like 3

Looking good so far :D

Lucky you got a nice Bubba. Mine has a mutated gene :/

And my Chemdawg isn't GHS, but it's Chemdawg nonetheless(Humboldt Seed Organization).

It's the most covered in resin at this point and wreaks of fuel :D

I mention it tho, bcuz yours looks A LOT like mine in the leaf, even tho its from a different breeder.

Maybe it's a special look to the Chemdawg leaf :D

Bless

Looking good so far :D

Lucky you got a nice Bubba. Mine has a mutated gene :/

And my Chemdawg isn't GHS, but it's Chemdawg nonetheless(Humboldt Seed Organization).

It's the most covered in resin at this point and wreaks of fuel :D

I mention it tho, bcuz yours looks A LOT like mine in the leaf, even tho its from a different breeder.

Maybe it's a special look to the Chemdawg leaf :D

Bless

well Green House obtained there Chemdawg cut from Brett of apocarthy genetic's, i would imagine Humboldt seed co would obtain there chemdawg ether from Brett or at least through similar or the same connect. altho there are alot of chemdawg cutting's that have been passed around and messed with over the year's. honestly i have high hopes for this chemdawg plant it already stink's like when i take it out of the closet it make's my room stink of that kushy diesel like smell so i think it should good some good pot when all's said and done.

• Like 1

UPDATE!!!!!!! DAY 15 12/12!!!!!!

alright so there has been good progress in the past week or so the bubba has shown it's preflower's and it even look's like the platinum is as well mind you the chemdog and the bubba had ruffly 30 day's of veg where the platinum only had 14 so i expected a later flowering from the platinum i also expected a huge difference in growth rate's and internodal spacing while i know that the platinum will not every full catch up with the other two i threw it into the mix as a sort of curiosity i have a lot of seed of the platinum that i am saving for breeding as it is a rare strain that is currently not commercially available in it's original form. so when i had the chance i decided to grow one bean out just to see how it look's of course this is regular stock so it was a bit of a risk but it looks like it might actually be female so for that i am lucky and the plant look's great despite the noticeable stretch which was expected the leaf's look very nice and the plant is looking promising. the Genetic's of the platinum kush are not well known i have heard rumor's of it being a master kush cross in the clone only section of seedfinder it label's it as a master kush X afghani but i am not sure that is correct i do know it one of my favorite kush's around being that it is as flavorful as it is stinky and the dryed flower is just incredibly beautiful. as far as everything else the chemdog is already slowing down vertical growth and the top is starting to open up, the bubba is a little behind be getting there it's side branch's have blown up like expected from trimming the lower fan leaf's earlier on and the leaf's have gotten much darker leading me to believe that the flushing i did earlyer fixed the problem the root ball was having do to salt level's in the coco being to high ( tip for grower's if you are unsure about where you sourced your coco from rinse the shit out of it before planting) especially if you have no way of testing the dissolved solid's content of the run off water.

GHSC CHEMDOG

flowerdog012_zps7605f761.jpg

flowerdog013_zpsd0ad0500.jpg

flowerdog017_zps1b7c8b7b.jpg

flowerdog018_zps033f2537.jpg

GH BUBBA KUSH

flowerdog008_zps197582ce.jpg

flowerdog009_zps40b576c1.jpg

PLATINUM KUSH

flowerdog005_zps15224916.jpg

flowerdog003_zps4fd58f35.jpg

flowerdog001_zps53f6a23a.jpg

GROUP SHOT's

flowerdog020_zps2b33b997.jpg

flowerdog021_zps4ec1dcdd.jpg

flowerdog022_zpsf0c5455a.jpg

flowerdog024_zpsfa52846a.jpg

alright well that's it for now, until next time keep safe and stay green!

i just wanted to add some bud pic's in honer of FBK's release seeing as how it's a green crack X og kush cross i have been smoking green crack all week and thought i would share a few bud shot's, i mean isent the quality incredible! even crazier this bud only costed me 8 $ canadian a gram and is on the value menu at my club

Green Crack

greencrack025_zps949aa478.jpg

greencrack014_zpsae539981.jpg

greencrack021_zps41ace1cb.jpg

anyway's that's it for now until next time happy huntin!

• Like 3

Nice! virtually no stretch from my POV :D

And i think if you can pay attention to, or remember in your mind what those leaves look likes, you'll know when you have a chemdawg, bcuz mine had leaves that grew exactly like yours did :D

Everything is looking perfect :)

Bless

Those are really nice bushy plants bro..gonna be some monsters and if history repeats itself some more killer quality buds from ya!! I agree with Mr. Green about the stretch, wicked job as always keeping the light as close as possible, you can tell by the results!

Peace

UPDATE!!!!! DAY 19!!!! 12/12!!!!!!

Alright so they are both coming along nicely, the bubba is stretching a little i expect it not to be a HUGE yielding plant like the chemdog should be but i think it should do ok considering. All three plant's top's are into flowering the chemdog being the furthest along in that respect. the Platinum kush and the bubba tho already have a very small amount of resin forming which was surprising for me especially on the platinum because it has barely started flowering. I am more then happy with how the platinum is turning out so far i can't wait to try a whole run of it with a proper veg time fortunately tho it didn't start at the same time as the other two because both the bubba and the chemdog are pretty big plant's and are already taking up alot of space in my small closet. and the last thing i wanna mention is the plant's are now on the full dose of 1 gram per L of Powerderfeeding and i am using citric acid to lower the ph which is set at 6.2 right now. now for the photo's...

GH CHEMDOG

bubbadawgpast20days013_zps47b8adb2.jpg

bubbadawgpast20days014_zps981dc650.jpg

bubbadawgpast20days020_zpsf4289f90.jpg

bubbadawgpast20days021_zpsb551a1b6.jpg

bubbadawgpast20days006_zps1625ed5c.jpg

bubbadawgpast20days003_zps3f4a79ab.jpg

GH BUBBA KUSH

bubbadawgpast20days004_zps856f4c57.jpg

bubbadawgpast20days002_zpsb7f4c50b.jpg

bubbadawgpast20days008_zps04268f34.jpg

bubbadawgpast20days011_zpsea626b57.jpg

bubbadawgpast20days017_zpsa678d2ea.jpg

bubbadawgpast20days019_zps4ef13e6f.jpg

bubbadawgpast20days036_zps62ea4bee.jpg

Platinum Kush ( personal stock)

bubbadawgpast20days031_zps898b36d1.jpg

bubbadawgpast20days030_zpsbfa5b1a5.jpg

bubbadawgpast20days029_zpsb9db868b.jpg

bubbadawgpast20days027_zps16d87740.jpg

bubbadawgpast20days026_zps1ae04c6f.jpg

Group Shots!!!!

bubbadawgpast20days001_zps530e0287.jpg

bubbadawgpast20days009_zps6ea6d8c4.jpg

bubbadawgpast20days023_zps1a573ac6.jpg

bubbadawgpast20days024_zpsdf7162be.jpg

bubbadawgpast20days032_zps97fc07bb.jpg

Alright that's it for this week next sunday ill be back for another update until then stay green!

• Like 1

looking good man, love how the chedog is getting more and more double serrated edges on her top leaves :) looks sharp like the GWS but with longer leaves :)

Others are not in rest for sure bubba is doing very nice, and that platinum ha taen a nice size with those 2 3 weeks of flow, she should still give you a nice little amount of smoke :)

Have a good grow man

• Like 1

Wow. they looks very nice and dense. My Chemdog grow up up...and looks more sativa(finish around 170cm High :prankster: ). U get some nice yield man and more Kush in it :-). Keep Growing. Follow... always watch U :D

• Like 1

looking good man, love how the chedog is getting more and more double serrated edges on her top leaves :) looks sharp like the GWS but with longer leaves :)

Others are not in rest for sure bubba is doing very nice, and that platinum ha taen a nice size with those 2 3 weeks of flow, she should still give you a nice little amount of smoke :)

Have a good grow man

yeah i see that as well, i thinking it must be the super skunk influence from the sour diesel , i love the way she look's and the growth rate so far right now it's shorter and more squat then i thought it would be, but still nice and bushy. Another werid thing is how piney it smell's it remind's me of this pine strain that grow's in canada outdoor's known as freeze but there really isn't much resin yet so i guess we will see if that petrol odor come's out that's what i love about chemdawg is that it smell's likie tire rubber or petrol i really hope it turn's out that way but we will see i know that in the sea of seed's video for chemdog franco say's it's a reworked version of the original chemdawg 91 breed after by apocarthy so i wonder if it will turn out like the way i am used to chemdawg because i always get the 91 version and it's DANK. the bubba is looking great right now as well almost now the same height as the chemdog which is cool i like an even canopy and the platinum i have sitting ontop of a stack of book's to even it out. the Platinum only had 2 weeks veg but for such a short veg the plant look's insane and is really starting to flower nicely.

Wow. they looks very nice and dense. My Chemdog grow up up...and looks more sativa(finish around 170cm High :prankster: ). U get some nice yield man and more Kush in it :-). Keep Growing. Follow... always watch U :D

well you gotta remeber most chemdawg seed's around today are a cross of sour diesel and og kush so you probably got a pheno with alot of sour diesel influance.

anyways thank's you guy's for comming out next sunday i will have another update for you all until then take it easy!!!

G'Day mate, its funny with the above comment of yours that i have 4 Chemdogs going and they are all different. 2 have the sharp double serrated edges but different bud formation, one looks like OG, another stinks like diesel, and ONE other has fox runner style buds on it. All crazy looking buds and one plant looks normal with buds like the Doctor. So i must have inferior beans, your plant looks awesome atm and cant wait to see how yours finish to compare to mine as far as how the heads turn out and look.

CHEERS

THURSDAY.... :imsohappy:

• Like 1

G'Day mate, its funny with the above comment of yours that i have 4 Chemdogs going and they are all different. 2 have the sharp double serrated edges but different bud formation, one looks like OG, another stinks like diesel, and ONE other has fox runner style buds on it. All crazy looking buds and one plant looks normal with buds like the Doctor. So i must have inferior beans, your plant looks awesome atm and cant wait to see how yours finish to compare to mine as far as how the heads turn out and look.

CHEERS

THURSDAY.... :imsohappy:

Hey Thursday,

I was looking at your grow again and saw all the resent bud shot's, i think your chemdog plant's look really nice personally. I doubt you got bad seed's I think the thing is is that especially when it come's to hybrid strain's like chemdog it's difficult to have a really stablized line and from what i hear Franco and crew had a real hell of a time making the S1 Fem line of the chemdog which is a plant that is notoriously hard to make feminized line's with . so i mean im not surprised you have some different variation in the phenotype's but variation doesent mean bad seed's alot of seed companie release strain's that are so stable as to only have 1 expression strain's that stable are few and far between most seed line's will have phenotype variation's . Green house seed's do have quite a few extremely stable varieties tho actually more then most seed companies i mean look at TGA subcool on his website he literally list's the different phenotypes you can expect with his seed's and there's alway's like 4 or more but his seeds are amazing. i hope tho that all your bud turn's out bomb it look's good right now if my flower's look anything like those i will be happy.

i got a question for you tho since you are a little further along then i, one thing i noticed about my chemdog plant now that the flower's are developing and there is a little bit of resin, the plant's are giving off a nice smell but the chemdog plant doesent smell like i expected i'm used to the diesel gas kinda smelling chemdog but this plant smell's like PINE right now like alot of pine and little bit of lemon but like really piney like friesland indica piney or the freeze a strain i used to smoke as a youth in canada it was the most popular outdoor strain for year's and it alway smelled like it was grown in a pine forest this chemdog plant smell's even more like pine then that stuff does im hoping the smell's turn's more diesely petrol like as the flower's pack on weight and resin. So my question is did you notice this pine smell at all on your chemdog's??? also if you chew on the stem of a leaf it taste's like pine as well ??? i mean piney weed is cool but i grew chemdog for the petrol stink it's my favorite smell a weed can have.

• Like 1

Hey brothers,

Just harvest a Chemdawg from Humboldt Seed Organization @ 62 days, and it could have went another 5-7 no doubt.

I grew it w/ a 600w HPS and a 380w T5VHO(on sometimes), in a 4x4x7 tent, and yeilded about 2.5 oz dry i'd say. Not sure yet, but the entire time mine smelled like straight fuel, and ironicly Green, your's looks a lot like mine did.

I didn't notice any pine ever in the bean that I had, but I did notice it going back and for from sweet to fuel..So expect that I'm pretty sure :D

But Chem is the mother of OG, and good OG gives you that pine smell often, so it's gotta be the pheno that you have :D

Haven't tasted it yet tho, but it was so resion that I couldn't trim a lot of the leaf off :) Smell just like Sour Diesel if you've never had the Chemmy D :D

Will upload some pics and give a smoke report on it in a week or two :)

Bless

Ps, you mention TGA....The Ace Of Spades is a WINNER OMG! Smells like sour skittes all the way and is COATED in resin and trichs!

If you're looking at TGA, try that for sure :) Will smoke the first of it in a couple weeks and report it for sure, but growing it was unbelievable!

I can't imagine weed smelling any more like candy than this one :D

Hey brothers,

Just harvest a Chemdawg from Humboldt Seed Organization @ 62 days, and it could have went another 5-7 no doubt.

I grew it w/ a 600w HPS and a 380w T5VHO(on sometimes), in a 4x4x7 tent, and yeilded about 2.5 oz dry i'd say. Not sure yet, but the entire time mine smelled like straight fuel, and ironicly Green, your's looks a lot like mine did.

I didn't notice any pine ever in the bean that I had, but I did notice it going back and for from sweet to fuel..So expect that I'm pretty sure :D

But Chem is the mother of OG, and good OG gives you that pine smell often, so it's gotta be the pheno that you have :D

Haven't tasted it yet tho, but it was so resion that I couldn't trim a lot of the leaf off :) Smell just like Sour Diesel if you've never had the Chemmy D :D

Will upload some pics and give a smoke report on it in a week or two :)

Bless

Ps, you mention TGA....The Ace Of Spades is a WINNER OMG! Smells like sour skittes all the way and is COATED in resin and trichs!

If you're looking at TGA, try that for sure :) Will smoke the first of it in a couple weeks and report it for sure, but growing it was unbelievable!

I can't imagine weed smelling any more like candy than this one :D

trust me bro i have smoked multiple pound's worth of each strain in my life time chemdawg ( and a huge array of chemdawg cut's) and a hit ton of sour diesel, as well as headband. but there are alot of type's of chemdawg floating around and some that aren't the right genetic's. GH has stated that this isent the original chemdawg but a reworking of the original strain they were gifted from apocarthy genetic's. so we will have to see for me how this plant hold's up to what i know as chemdawg. anyway's bro i hope to see the photo's soon.

now time for another update!!!

• Like 1

Nice!

And the good things is that you know what your looking for, so your about to see how close Greenhouse got!

From the looks of it, it looks like Chemmy D for sure don't you think?!

Will be interesting to see what's up nevertheless

Be blessed brother

• Like 1