Best GHS strains to grow in AUSTRALIA

El skippa

Hello. I'm just wondering if there is any fellow aussies here? I'm wanting to purchase some GHS very soon and was just wondering has anyone from Australia made a purchase with GHS? Its getting really close to planting season here (southern hemisphere), in fact I've already planted around 10 unknown strains that I've collected from bag weed. From memory there were some really good hydro buds with 1 or 2 seeds and a few bush strain types too. Also is there any way that I could tell what strains/breeds that my bag weed is? Any input would be greatly appreciated! thank you.

hello Skippa! first of all, nice amstaff on your pic! seem to have a very nice face :)

For your seed, what are your conditions with the weather is it humid or not? very sunny very hot ( i guess yeah australia is not really known to be cold in summer ^^ ) and most important what do you like? ^^ indicas sativas hybrids, choice is yours :)

For your bagseed it's kind of hard to identify a strain from a really unknown seed and absolutely no clue of what it is, some strains have very caracteristic traits that could lead you to guess 1 strain or another with the smell, but it is still a big gamble game :)

Best of luck with your season i wait for your answer :)

Hello Dust tank you for your reply! My profile pic was my pit x rotty named Tyson (R.I.P.). Really miss him. My best friend. Our weather conditions at the moment are just coming out of winter and it is almost spring. Our weather conditions have been a tad mixed of late but during the day it has been nice and warm. Generally it has been good with an average temperature of around 20 degrees celcius to around 25 degrees celcius. Humidity has been any where from around 45% to 50%. The days are getting longer as we enter spring, with the sun rising from 6:00-6:30 am and setting at around 5:30-6:00 pm. I should also add when spring slowly ends and we enter summer the temp and rise to 45 degrees celcius. As to what I like im really interested in any GHS HAZE strains. I also plan to grow all plants organic or at least bio-organic. AS for the unknown seeds I have planted, I have around 5 in plastic 7 inch wide plastic pots and another 5 in the ground. All germinated in a small yates greenhouse before planting. Before I had planted any of these I did have one plant that I germinated in April, just before winter was due to come. It was veging really well and it started to show its sex as female in around July. It was a short (around 40cm in height) and a light green plant with the typical 3 leaf veg growth going. Again I only used organic and natural mediums i.e., ground soil and rain and tap water. As for smell it kind of smelt like bat shit haha. Everything was going well until I wanted to experiment with LTS. So I decided to move my ceramic pot to the patio where I bloody dropped it! Badly damaged roots and snapped main stem. Tried to save the darling up with no luck. SO fingers crossed that I make no second choices and just let nature do its thing. I haven't grown anything for around 5 yrs and thought id try and recover my green thumb haha. Anyway Dust thank you for your time, sorry if I have chewed your ear off. Wish me luck and I look forward to your reply! Cheers mate!

Hello man ;)

I would try some of the Arjans hazes, one of them holds the record for the highest yielding plant outdoors at about 5kg of dried weed, lol :) It all depends on the type of high you like, high or stoned? :) Yield, taste, pest/mold resistance should get prioritized in an order that suits you :)

• Like 1

hi man!! Well yes indeed if your temps stay pretty much the way you describe them and don't go higher than 50% during the end of flowering you can clearly go for most of the Arjan's hazes with have on the catalog, they usually resist pretty good to mold with their sativa bud structure, and have a very nice yeild! Just know the strawberry haze is the most sensitive of al the haze collection and might not really really like outdoor, but i'm sure she can still be handled :) If you like good sativas too have a look at the Hawaiian snow she does great outdoor and smoke great too! one of the most used outdoor girl :)

Good luck to you i hope we will see that outdoor lady on the forum :)

• Like 1

G'Day Skippa i grew The Doctor this season in the bush and had 1 in the greenhouse with great results, very heavy plant but only got to about 8 foot.

I suggest Super Lemon Haze, Chemdog is looking good in my tent atm, going to put a few out this year for a spin.

The best this season was 2 plants of Reserva Privada's OG#18 man, didnt get much off them 2 but it blew your fuckin head off.

Go with the Sativa's i reckon mate. Hope this helps mate, looking forward to this years outdoor also mate. CHEERS.

THURSDAY.... :cool:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

hey mate i grew the cheese last year outdoorss..it was a clone that didnt get very big but was a very nice smoke and for the size it was had a very good yeild! i had another mate grow exodus cheese,trainwreck,ajans strawberry haze, and a few other GH strains that got to about 6 foot(put out late in the season) and where extremely nice to smoke!..cant wait for this outdoor season aswell! MAKE AUSTRALIA GREEN! :)

Tasty:)

• Like 2