High thcv strain

vajk4ever

Hi. I was trying to found at green house seed strain that has high level of thcv since that cannabinoid is very important when you are making tincture for diabetes but haven't found it. Can anyone help me with this? I know that mostly sativa dominant strains have high percentage of thcv but it would be perfect if any hybrid is recommended since I'm planning to grow it in the box. Thx.

hello man, for the moment the THCv levels are not available for each strain, but i believe it was a project in process to add more infos about cannabinoids on each strains very soon so hopefully you will find those infos soon on all our strain. but for the moment i can't help you much sorry on which strain has the highest level.

Tok gave you the link to the thread too so i hope with this you will find alittle help.

have a good day

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 18 August 2013 at 4:54 PM, vajk4ever said:

Hi. I was trying to found at green house seed strain that has high level of thcv since that cannabinoid is very important when you are making tincture for diabetes but haven't found it. Can anyone help me with this? I know that mostly sativa dominant strains have high percentage of thcv but it would be perfect if any hybrid is recommended since I'm planning to grow it in the box. Thx.

Hello, been interesting some of the things THCV are being used for. As a user I have hunted down possibly the strongest oil on the market and it works a treat. Testing is in early stages still but the supplier I buy from says each 50ml bottle has 5-7% THCV. I think it comes from an old sativa strand. I don't use it for Diabetes but it helps me in many other ways. From my research so far I would say new strains of plant are not the way forward. From the science reports I have been reading, it would appear that the new strains of plant are breeding the THCV out the older stains of plant that can produce the highest extraction ratio.

Its also very clear headed buzz but like anything too much will take you from being clear headed to wasted. Dosage with this stuff is very minimal from my experience lol