the church coco grow.

Hi im new here. I have 4 church plants given to me by a friend. When i recieved them they were burned and not very healthy but since i have had them for 2 weeks they seem to have gotten alot bigger and healthier. Let me know what you all think. I am growing in canna coco using cannas full line of nutes and additives. At the moment they are growing under a 250hps and in flowering they will be under a 600w hps.

post-31584-0-85345300-1376916745.jpg

post-31584-0-61537800-1376917036.jpg

post-31584-0-59272900-1376917428.jpg

post-31584-0-15510900-1376917753.jpg

Exactly my thought. Any input on this strain would be greatly appreciated. I have smoked it but never grown it and the only other person i know who has attemptrd to grow it messed it up hence why i have theese. I know i have 3 phenos one very sativa one very indica and one half and half.

• Like 1

thanks for sharing your little ladies with us man. They indeed look better than what you described when they arrived you seem to take good care of them :)

I've not grown it yet so can't help you myself, but you will find many reports of our members on the church on the forum ;)

Hav a good grow keep us updated on them ;)

• Like 1

Thank you for the replies. I have looked through alot of others grows of this strain and all deem to be comin back with same conclusion. It has 3 phenos and it likes alot of potash but not so much nitrogen. It seems that the problem my friend was having was his ph was set at 5.9 so he caused a lockout as well as over feeding. Problem seems to be sorted now as i repotted them in coco set at 5.6 ph and 1.5ec. I will update when a bit more growth has emerged.

Thank you for the replies. I have looked through alot of others grows of this strain and all deem to be comin back with same conclusion. It has 3 phenos and it likes alot of potash but not so much nitrogen. It seems that the problem my friend was having was his ph was set at 5.9 so he caused a lockout as well as over feeding. Problem seems to be sorted now as i repotted them in coco set at 5.6 ph and 1.5ec. I will update when a bit more growth has emerged.

Today i woke up to find all of the plants have a slight mg def so i added a tbsp of epsom salts to my feed. I will give it a few days and see if it helps. These plants love a heavy feeding. i have also took cuttings from the most indica plant as she really stinks and seems most happy with my feeding. Like i said even in veg stage these girls love a heavy feed.

Well i have moved to more sativa plants to a different area and am focusing on the indica pheno as i have heard great things about this pheno which i can already see is the best pheno. It really smells alot compared to the others. It is spuat compared to the others but since its roots have developed well the plant has really become a beauty. I will continue to take cutting from her and if it yeilds well and lives up to expectations i will be keeping this pheno going in my perpetual grow.

I have also noticed the more sativa p yeildsheno smells alot like a haze plant i had before. I will be keeping an eye on this plant also. Maybe i will pollinate the sativa pheno and cross it with the indica pheno and see if i can get a church plant that yields like the indica and smells like it but has the vigour of the more sativa pheno. That would be a monsterous plant as the more sativa pheno takes of very quickly. Hmmm i wonder?

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your report.

By the way, your plants are already looking good.

Take care.

Thanks franco and i will keep updated.

^^^^I think everyone thinks you Franco, Fran. haha :D

There's Fran & there's Franco Sensi :D

• Like 1

I actually thought that it isnt Franco but others on here say it is. I dont know but who cares its still ghsc. Same as if u see arj gh who would you think it is? Anyway back to the girls updates will be put on wen necessary.

Ahh ok ok. I posted that bcuz I messaged Fran thinking it was Franco, and found out that way..But word, no pun intended.

Peace

Thanks mr green great info on the aspirin thread. Well i have now tried to use it as a rooting hormone. And not sure if it was the aspirin or the perfect environment of 75% and the humididty at 78%. But what ever it was i had 3 cuttings root in 3 days. The others 2 days later. Fastest iv ever seen cuttings root. Dont know though could be the strain.

• Like 1

Nice brother :) Share your results on the thread I made if you don't mind :D

Can't say it was for sure the aspirin but can't say for sure that it wasn't haha :)

Gonna def. keep that in mind that it worked for you in 3 days!

And you're welcome as always

Bless brother

• Like 1

I used the exact dose you did well thereabout i used a 300mg asprin but cut a bit off the edge mixed it with boiled water then made the rest up with cold water i also used a small amount of rhizotonic then Ph'd it to 5.8. then jus leave cuttings to sit in it for 30 minutes i used coco pellets ph'd and soaked in a mild rhizotonic solution then put them straight in the dome on Sunday night by Wednesday afternoon 2 of the cuttings had rooted then 2days later the other 6 rooted. It is the indica pheno of the church. I dont know if it's just the strain or not but now im making clones with just rhizotonic and 4 with aspirin added to it just so i can see the difference. I found a weeping williw tree near me too so im gonna give that a go soon.

• Like 1