my great white sharks are budding but are not write please help

nicc1976

Kawoosh.......who must my Clan Assassin to get the Hands on it for a Tester....:D U a Lucky Guy yes u are.....gd luck with this Cup Winner real Kush freaks like me would kill for.....couch pulled and let the Kushes Rise........

im growing in soil with 11 litre pots im using dutch pro products with explode on 1 and the other im using bud blood and bid bud by advanced nutrients with a 600w hps and 300w led im using canna pro soil I check ec and ph every feed at the start I just gave them ph 5.6 in veg and on the first plant I gave her Dutch pro veg feed on the other plant number 2 I gave her just ph 5.6 and till flower when 12&12 started I gave plant 1 Dutchpro bloom for soil and then explode and plant2 I gave big bud and everything was fine but now at week 9 the buds have no crystals they have the pistols sticking out and have started to get bigger but they just dont look like any off my other plants which are covered in crystals they look ill no leaves and they are nearly finished the stems are starting to change from green to brownish my ph in flower has slowly gone up to 6.2 im just can notwork out what is wrong they look like it does after week 4 without the ccrystals any help would be appreciated I dont really want to put pictures on because I have had problems but will try if no one nows without pictures I have feed them both different so not sure why its both the seeds are ghs was just wanting to now if it could be seeds or something else thanks p.s I have some pictures hope they are ok

post-25699-0-15517700-1377022494.jpg

post-25699-0-55486800-1377022620.jpg

hi man, i read you talk about a mother, so are the plants from clones or from seeds? cause at the end you talk about seeds too so i'm a little confused lol ;)

Was your room a little hot? usually during summer we can see quality of the plants go a little down and growth is a little longer too.but could be something else for you.

For sure the top would be at least 1 picture to give us a sight ;)

Good luck

sorry they are done with seeds I can not seem to get my photos on here have tried and tried again not sure why I cant will try again when light is off the stems are even not as fresh so I dont think they have long and they are so airy loose there not compact like buds shoud look like and there are no crstals on 1 and only a little amount on the other I will get pictures on asap thanks for stopping by

• Like 1

well with old girls it is normal that the stem starts to change color with the age. but perhaps your GWS are just late for one reason or another, we will see how it looks with the pictures :)

good luck

the top plant has had same feed as other one and no problems and the second picture is the sick plant they both had dutch pro products it says 10mils every 10 litres I have only been giving them 3 mils in 5 litres of water its like they have just stopped but dont want to pull them and till I now but I think im going to have to pull them what a waste I have shown you the first one to show that thats ok with same feed its a skunk 1 I think butits fine any help tthanks dust for your help

• 2 weeks later...