My crop grown only using Powderfeeding fertilizer, Indica in this case.

laserx

Got all my seeds at the Expo in May. I chose to buy only Indica seeds, this strain works best for my pain. I ended up buying the following seeds. White Domina (100% Indica), Ketama (Morocco, Riff Vally Land race seeds, 100% indica), Afgan Kush x Black Domina (100% Indica) and BC Sweet Tooth (90% indica 10% sativa).\

I germinated 12 plants, as my license allows me to grow 6 plants outdoors. The seeds germinated and I planted them a few days after, all had sprouted by June 1st. After sexing them, I've ended up keeping all he girls. So I now have in 15 gallon pails, 2 White Domina, 1 Ketama, 2 Afgan Kush x Black Domina and 1 BC Sweet Tooth.

I left them in 7 inch pots for the first 4 weeks of their lives, after weeding out the males, I transplanted to 15 gallon pails. (Actually went to Canadian Tire and bought 6 blue recycling bins.) and ended up with some very healthy plancts.

The soil I used was bought at a grow shop, is is the usual high end potting soil, with Mycorrhizal fungis added. This fungis is great stuff. The fertilizer I'm using this year is brand new stuff from Greenhouse Seeds and the Strain Hunter group. It is called simply Powderfeeding. The have Mother Plant, Indica, Sativa and Hybrid, use the one for the stain you are growing. I got this at the Expo as well. I didn't understand that you would use the say Indica from start to finish on your indica plants. I've been using the Mother Plants fertilizer and will switch to the indica fertilzer around the middle of July as flowering will be starting in about two weeks from that date. So far I'm very impressed with this product.

The BC Sweet Tooth should be ready first week of September, then the Ketama, followed soon by the Afgan Kush x Black Domina and White Domina the first week of October

Here are some pictures starting on day 44 of the plants lives.

IMG_00000169.jpgIMG_00000168.jpgIMG_00000167.jpgIMG_00000166.jpgIMG_00000165.jpgIMG_00000164.jpgIMG_00000163.jpgIMG_00000156-Copy.jpgIMG_00000153-1.jpg

• Like 2

hi man, yes for the links you need to have 10 pots normally to be able to share links, the pictures might work at 5 post limit with this tech Otherwise you will need 10 posts too, it is a new rule we have implanted because we had loads of spammer a few weeks ago. but if you go and read a littla around the fourm it will be fast ;)

Thanks for sharing your little report with us, i look forward to see how the PF is doing on your ladies as soon as we'll see pics ;)

Have a good grow if it's not done yet.

• Like 1

I guess you guys are right, but the error message said I needed 5, but I understand if spammng became an issue, this will be one more post on my journey to 10. I'm looking forward to sharing my pictures, I'm sittiing out side as type this and look at these beautiful plants. I think you'll all agree once you see then that powderfeeding really works!

These pictures were taken on Day 51 since they popped out fo the ground. So far so good, all plants are doing very well. The tallest plant is 51 inches tall all the rest are within 3 or 4 inches of this height. The BC Sweet Tooth looks like it is in pre flowering, which makes sense if it is to be ready the begining of September. Here is this past weeks growth,

IMG_00000192.jpgIMG_00000190.jpgIMG_00000189.jpgIMG_00000185.jpgIMG_00000183.jpg

• Like 1

Now back to this crop of Medical Marijuana. Now into day 58, all plants have begun preflowering. I took some close ups, but I'm using my cell phone camera, so they are just ok pic's. Once the buds begin to form, I'll try to use one of my Digital cameras.

Like I said the fun will begin now, with the flowering started. bc038ff0-5d68-4b1b-827c-6d00783cce8f.jpg946e155f-657a-451c-bd7d-2b9fb3687058.jpgIMG_00000222.jpgIMG_00000220.jpgIMG_00000212.jpgIMG_00000206.jpgIMG_00000202.jpgIMG_00000201.jpgIMG_00000200.jpg

Forgot to give the new messurement, tallest is 61 inches, all are within 5 inches of this.

• Like 2

The plants are doing great, had my son water and fertilize while I was way. They are now all flowering, the most advanced are the Afgan Kush x Black Domina, then the White Domina, then the Ketama and finally the BC Sweet Tooth. Not sure what's up with the Sweet Tooth, they said it would be ready early September and it is the slowest flowering plant? Can't see it being ready before October. Plants are now exactly 70 days old or 10 weeks.

They are all now officially trees, all are over 75 inches and still stretching out. Here are the lastest pictures. EverythingIMG_00000398.jpgIMG_00000397.jpgIMG_00000396.jpgIMG_00000395.jpgIMG_00000394.jpgIMG_00000393.jpgIMG_00000386.jpgIMG_00000385.jpgIMG_00000382.jpgIMG_00000379.jpg is going really well, this new fertilizer is amazing and so easy to use. The final proof is still a few weeks away, but I've been very impressed with it so far. Next update on Monday the 26th.

• Like 6

Happy I was finally able to the pictures of my plants over the past weeks. They are now changing very fast as the flowering continues. This is the most exciting time, veg state is pretty boring, but once the flowering starts the fun and excitement builds as you wait so see the resins begin to multiply. Now you have to once again scroll past some more of my mess in getting the hand of using this forum. I'll be posting weekly, next pictures on Monday the 26th.

Promise I won't mess this up again :-)

happy to finally see your pics too! and what a set of pictures, your plants have grown into beautiful trees indeed it must be awesome to sit and have a drink on that terace now :)

I hope the PF will still make you happy till then end ;) But like i said i'll be around to follow ;)

Have a good grow

I have this weeks pictures ready to put up. The flowering continues so I took a few flower pictures (can't call them buds just yet) as well I took out the ladder so I could take some pictures from above the plants looking down. Got to say everything is looking really good. I took some pictures along with that great fertilizer Powder Feeding, so far I'm loving it. But I'm also getting nervous since I only bought 1 package of the Indica and one of the Mother Plant, I'm worried I'll run out. I have only got 480 grams left. These plants got Mother food for the first 6 weeks, then I switched to Indica Powder Feeding. Nowhere in Canada to buy it that I know of? I haIMG_00000451.jpgIMG_00000450.jpgIMG_00000448.jpgIMG_00000447.jpgIMG_00000445.jpgIMG_00000444.jpgIMG_00000440.jpgIMG_00000439.jpgIMG_00000438_edit.jpgIMG_00000433.jpgIMG_00000431.jpgIMG_00000425.jpgIMG_00000420.jpgIMG_00000419.jpgIMG_00000417.jpgIMG_00000414.jpgIMG_00000409.jpgIMG_00000416.jpgve enough left to make 10 more 48 liter batches, I've been using one batch every 5 days, hope all plants are finished in 50 days as that is all the Powder Feeding I have left. Should have bought more at the Expo in Toronto....but who knew it would be this good? Here are my pictures, you can see resin is now starting to be produced, the fun begins :-)

• Like 4

Thank you Mr.Green, but all I've done is water and feed them with Powder Feeding, so easy. Specially when I compare to last year and all the work I went to trying to go 100% organic only to end up with only pretty good cannabis....when all I want is GREAT cannabis :-) Seeing the resin already starting is a very good sign that the future of these plants is looking very good.

lookinge very nice thanks for all those nice pictures with the packages :) The bud structure is looking very promising already, very close nd already some nice little frost like you said :) Let's hope you'll have enough powder to finish this run ;)

Have a good grow

your plants are like Christmas tress really nice all my friends are saying good things about gh pf all in one easy to use and works really well and your plants are loving it nice pictures with the time you have to clean the feed out off plants you might be able to make it so you have got feed and till the end nice work

Wait until you see next weeks pictures, inspite of he terrible rainy weather here, these plants continue to grow beautifully. They are developing buds very fast. Next pictures will be on September 3, as it is the Labour Day long weekend. Love watching buds grow bigger and fatter as the resin builds up more and more.

• Like 1

Time to post new pictures, but first some observations on the seeds I got this year. I've placed the pictures in order of plants and close ups of the state of the flowering at the time of the photo. The first plants you'll see are the White Domina from Kannabia Seeds. As you can see both plants are identical, which is exactly what I want. These stated that they would be ready the second week of September, I'm thinking they will be done the end of September. Next is the Ketama, from World of Seeds. I am only growing one, so nothing to compare to, but so far it is acting as expected. They said ready the middle of September, I'm thinking 3rd or 4 week. Next is the first of 3 Afgan Kush x Black Domina, seeds from World of Seeds. These said ready end of September, for the first phenotype it will be ready by then, I'm pretty sure. You can see from the close up pictures buds are starting to form nicely and resin is building up fast. The next picture is of another Afgan Kush x Black Domina, this plant got the exact same everything the previous plant got, but it is a week to 10 days behind its sister plant, this is a different phenotype, that takes longer to start flowering, looking like first week of October to be ready. ( I gave away an extra plant, I'll go and visit it and see what traits it is showing.

The next plant pictures show what was sold to me as BC Sweet Tooth from BC Bud Depot. This was to be a 90/10 indica/sativa and be ready last week of August/first week of September. As you can see from the pictures, it just started flowing a couple of weeks ago. It also looks dominant sativa not indica, so I have no idea what they sent to me, it is a complete mystery plant. No idea as to when it will be ready, but it looks to need many more weeks of flowering, just hope the weather gives it a chance to finish.

The final pictures show my 3rd Afgan Kush x Black Domina, it is another phenotype. As you can see this plant is way behind the first and the second phenotypes, the flowering is I'd say two weeks behind the first one, so this won't be ready until the middle of October.

I have checked the forecast and if it is correct, I have a really good chance that all plants will finish.

What this shows is how important it is to do business with a reputable seed company. I will never buy seeds from BC Bud Depot and I am disappointed with Seeds of the World for this unstable Afgan Kush X Black Domina, This could cause many people to lose their crops as frost can come and kill off your plants before they are ready.

Or if you can get clones that have been grown in the conditions you plan on growing in and you should have identical results.

For those of you who do not understand phenotypes this is when you cross varieties to create an new strain. It takes time and effort to get a stable plant as for the first crops some plants will be lets say taking traits from it's mother, like longer flowering period, while another seed from the same mom, might take traits from it's father, say a short flowering cycle. The seed breading must continue to grow and cross the results until they get a totally stable seed that will give the same results each and every time, not the hit and miss I'm getting on the Afgan Kush x Black Domina.

So here goes with this weeks pictures.

Going out of town, so next weeks pictures will be posted on Tuesday or Wednesday.

IMG_00000514.jpgIMG_00000512.jpgIMG_00000511.jpgIMG_00000508.jpgIMG_00000507.jpgIMG_00000506.jpgIMG_00000504.jpgIMG_00000503.jpgIMG_00000502.jpgIMG_00000501.jpgIMG_00000496.jpgIMG_00000499.jpgIMG_00000498.jpgIMG_00000497.jpgIMG_00000492.jpgIMG_00000494.jpgIMG_00000493.jpgIMG_00000487.jpgIMG_00000490.jpgIMG_00000488.jpgIMG_00000485.jpg

• Like 3