My crop grown only using Powderfeeding fertilizer, Indica in this case.

laserx

that looks like some top shelf bud really nice grow good diary and so much weed for you it should last longer than a year do you think who do you get your seeds off the ketama and domina look so nice well they all did good report peace bro

Thanks for the kind words nicc1976, I'll post final results after I respond to your questions. The Ketama seeds came from Seeds of the world, the Domina are from Kannabia Seeds, both are pure Indica's not a hint of Sativa in either, lots of sticky resin from both.

Well the journey that began May 24th with the germination of my seeds. It has been a long but fruitful journey. I did state that I would share my results with everyone, so here goes.

First my total cost to get started, seeds, containers, soil and fertilizer, was $340.00, but I still have seeds left and I have the 60 liter containers to reuse.

My total harvest, is 1526 grams from the first 4 plants (details in an earlier post) and this weekend, I finished off, 2 Afgan Kush x Black Domina which gave me 502 grams and 458 grams as well as my mystery sativa 354 grams (this plant was to be a BC Sweet Tooth, but it is not) of very beautiful smelling sticky buds. I'm going to try it tonight. My total on the weekend was 1314 grams, my grand total is 2840 grams or 2.84 kilos, or 101 ounces or 6.3 pounds. They filled 59 1 liter mason jars, from 7 plants in my back yard. So cost per gram is $0.12, twelve cents per gram is fantastic. One ounce of bud cost me $3.35.

I'm sure everyone is wondering about quality. I am a very experienced smoker and have been smoking bud only from dispensaries that offer the best. What I've grown at home is every bit as good as the best and better than some I've purchased. I've only tried the Afgan Kush X Black Domina and the White Domina so far, but I will be trying the sativa tonight and I can hardly wait, as it smells beautiful, almost grapefruit, but sweet spice of some sort. I did also smoke some keef after finishing the last plants I noticed a lot of resin on the glass table. A quick scape with a credit card produced 4 grams of keef. As soon as the lighter got close to it in a pipe it started to bubble, got totally wasted on a few puffs.

So all in all I've got bud to last me for quite some time. I'll be making oil out of the trimmings and will be screening a few ounces for keef and then press into hash. I hope you all enjoyed the journey as much as I have? Been a great experience and the results speak for themselves. I have to recommed the Powder Feeding as the way to go, it takes any guess work out of growing. So here are the final pictures of my journey.IMG_00000959.jpgIMG_00000960.jpgIMG_00000962.jpgIMG_00000963.jpgIMG_00000964.jpgIMG_00000965.jpgIMG_00000966.jpgIMG_00000968.jpgIMG_00000970.jpgIMG_00000971.jpgIMG_00000975.jpgIMG_00000976.jpgIMG_00000977.jpgIMG_00000978.jpgIMG_00000979.jpgIMG_00000980.jpgIMG_00000981.jpgIMG_00000982.jpgIMG_00000983.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I'm so glad that Bushy posted on this thread, it reminded me that I owed a post on the making of my kif from my Moroccan Ketama outdoor grow.  What I did was order a Bubble Magic system.  It is not much it consists of a plastic bucket and an insulated cover with handles and a screen at the bottom.  You can choose from 3 screen sizes, I choose 76 microns for my kif.  I then went out and bought 5 kilo's of dry ice (this was the minimum order) and cost $20.00.  I also totally dried out the buds.  My method was to put a layer of dry ice pellets on the bottom of the bucket then 1/3 of  my dried buds (once totally dried out the weight was 302 grams), then another layer of dry  ice pellets on top.  I then put the cover on the bucket and left it alone for 15 seconds or so, then tipped it over and began to softly shake the container.  I had placed a plastic sheet over my pool table cover and the resin started to come out the bottom very quickly.  I repeated this with the remaining 200 grams.  I scrapped up the resin and put it into a glass container with a plastic lid.  It kind of forms its own balls of hash all on its own.  I can take some and easily press it together to make a nice tight ball of hash, but since it is for my own person use, I just leave it like this and fill my pipe when the urge hits.

As for the quality, it is pretty strong stuff, you feel the first toke as it hits your brain, one small pipe full and you are totally done.  My first try , I smoked 2 pipes full and it was too much.  After smoking I went to the couch and turned on the TV, next thing I was kind of snapping back to life, I was not sleeping, I was just completely zoned out for what turned out to be almost 3 hours.  I was still stoned when I woke up, I managed to find the strength to get to the kitchen and raid the fridge and cupboards for food and then back to the couch.  This is really strong stuff.  I'm liking this so much I'm thinking of turning the rest of my crops to kif as well.  Oh, yes, I got 53 grams of kif total. IMG_00001176.jpgIMG_00001178.jpgIMG_00001179.jpgIMG_00001181.jpgIMG_00001182.jpgIMG_00001183.jpg Here are a few pictures of the finished product.

• Like 1

Thanks, I can hardly wait for growing season to start again.  I have not made much of a dent in my harvest as I have so much.  Hard to even think of growing season as it is -21 outside right now, but winter will end and the time for growing will come back again.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...