Autoflower Seeds - When to plant ???

Stinky Pete

Hey Guys

I have 3 Santa x Chaze Autoflowers Beans that has been itching to be planted. Our spring season has started but the sunlight hours is still under 12 12. Todays sunlight is 11h:37m and by the 14th is only 11h:50m of sun. 12 12 will be roundabout the 21 September. Most of the rain has passed and very little rain is expected. A few overcasted days might pop in now and then.

When would you plant the seeds ???

Love and Light

SP

well it's the magic with autoflowering you can plant them whenever you want they will still flower ;) Under 12/12 condition you might not get the biggest results you could have had, but if you give them a home deep enough to make a big root ball she will potentially grow nicely :)

But it's a gamble a little, some autos just don"t like outdoor i've seen some plant turn into almost 1 bud plants with all perfect conditions to grow in trees lol, ruderalis still has her mistery part ^^

Good luck man

Hey Dust

Luckily these plants were bred outdoors and they also prefer the outdoor to indoors. Pots size, I was going for 15L pots. The breeder said they don't get that big. Roundabout 45cm tall and that a 12 12 light cycle will give much less yield.

I haven't grown any auto's now for a while and kinda lost the info I gathered on them.

Love and Light

SP

I have 2 boxes but they already filled with the seasons plants. Unless I get myself to wait a bit longer ???

BUT I DONT WANT TO WAIT ANYMORE !!! LoL

I think the SxC has a 4 week veg period before entering flowering. I will have to go and check when the daylight hours is correct. At how many hours of sunlight would you suggest to plant the beans. ???

Well if you don't want to wait, now ;) ;)

LoL. You know me well. Maybe 1 now, cause I need pollen from 1 to go on with the breeding project. Damnit, why is it so easy to convince me ???Not sure about the sunlight hours when they are at the most. Will have to go and check and come back on that 1.
  • Like 1

haha it's a good solution one now and others laters ;) I believe there is a thread made by Mr.negative somewhere about a software indicating hours of sun dependiing on your latitude and date. must still be womewhere ^^