Education

Twiztedhash

Hello man, well for eveything that concerns cannabis growing, you can start by our books section on the forum you will find a lot of links to growing books like the grow bible and many others, they will teach you the basis to know about growing cannabis, will make you confortable with the vocabulary also. you will find also in the Grow guru section lots of threads about various technics of growth, supercropping, scrog, etcetera.. once you will handle the basis you will be able to read those :)

Basically the most known book about growing is "The grow bible" written by Jorge cervantes, it is a good starter to see what you are talking about and later on you can go deeper in more advanced books.

If you are going to go in botanic in general, then i can not really help you, i've read a few books that were not related to cannabis when it comes to nutrient etc.. but would not be able to tell you the name lol, and i don't know what tools are really usefull when it comes to batonic in general i guess there are many subjects that we do'nt even mention most of the time.

But the best way to learn once you have the basis is to grow it and learn with personal experience, it is the best for me :) And if you stay around the forum and share with us all your grow the members will for sure give you tips and advices during your grow if we see something is not right :)

Good luck and welcome in the growing world, once you get in it you never go out ;)

horticulture course is a good place to start, but i seriously doubt you'll learn anything to do with ganja.

horticulture courses really only teach you about plants that are edible or farmed. You will probably touch on such subjects as, hydroponics, agronomy and agriculture as well, if it has something to do with food crops. You'll also learn about composts, fertilizers and probably how to drive a tractor as well. If it has something to do with farming food or animals you'll probably learn it here

this will be more than enough to set you on a good path for growing some decent weed and really understanding it.

If you want to press it further you can go into studying Botany. This will be more in depth and will deal with all types of plants, ofc this requires college/university and a few years of intense study.

Theres a book called, Marijuana Botany, and i think its R C Clarks college Thesis, which i suppose won him his degree in Botany. If you havent read it, then its a great book to have in the library. Probably still the best book on Ganja around.

• Like 1

hey brother....as ExceptionGreen already said the internet is probably your best resource. that being said, if you're interested in broadening your knowledge as it relates to microbiology, environmental science, etc MIT offers a ton of opensource and free course ware!

MIT OpenCourseWare Main Page

Environment Courses

Environmental Microbiology - i just downloaded the course materials for this course...really interesting stuff!!!

• Like 1