Why do you smokeMarijuana ???

Stinky Pete

I have been smoking cannabis for the last 4 and a bit years mainly because of stress problams witch Got made worse by having stuff put on to it but hasent put me of or get any paranoia of it except when I smoked contaminated stuff ( feeling air getting out of my lungs and other stuff ) really parinoid Haha not funny but it's the way I work :) felt the benefits of my own grown less tension in my muscles plus for the antidepressant effects plus love the smell and taste and the feeling in general plus its a great stress busting hobbies plus for socializingy hard to say haha hung round with a bunch of Muppets going to sort that out !

Mainly for my stresses and to relax

what a wonderful herb great needs legalized and regulated world wide

ITS SHOULD BE YOUR CHOICE NOT LIKE YOUR A CRIMINAL EH :( OR AM I THATS THE QUESTION NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK

been smoking it on and off for 35+years

used it  in my younger years in an attempt to stone myself down to normalcy.

with a 135+ IQ I was a little different than my peers as a teen and getting high with them made me feel normal

now I take tiny tokes to deal with depression.

I still have a time dealing with stupidity bound by egotism.

So glad for the societal acceptance of cannabis in the last few years because dealing with guilt trips really sucks.

PS I like sativa dominant strains for day to day

GS

• 1 month later...

i started smoking on birthday i turned 16  i loved the feeling it gave me  it made it easier to talk to people  in the months to follow i tried every drug that was put in front of to see it would take me . i started dealing pot selling 250 joint's and a 1/4 lbs a day i started run with some heavy hitter stashing many  50 gal garbage in my basement  fill with some of the best pot you could get your hands on. people caring guns watching people get their asses kick  for lost cash or they were rob  learn to smell bull a mile away and then came the day they put a gun in my hand and said if that motherfucker moves  shoot him  and i would have .i later found out it wasn't loaded i knew right there i need to get out and i did i moved and moved again through the year i have been in car accidents too many bar fights tried to be a carpenter and fell 3 stories hitting a small pine tree on the way down landing on a sand bank and got up and walk away with a broken rib  . so now i have raised a family make a good living .i sit the porch with my dog with a beer in one hand a joint in the other  and am thankful to be able watch the sun set. smoking helps with the pain of growing old and lets me look back over the years .i have lost some good friend  along the way to drugs  . happy to watch the  sun set    

• 8 months later...

a few reasons for me...1st off, i am one of the original love babies out of the San Francisco hippy movement (mom was a hippy, dad was a soldier)...i grew up in the weed culture, was rolling mom's joints by the time i was 7 or 8, smoking on my own by 10ish...smoking weed is part of my DNA...

also, i find it keeps me chill and helps my creativity flow, so long as i do not get highed up out of my head...i tend to cop a good buzz and then just top that off with hits here and there through the day...

i started smoking on birthday i turned 16 i loved the feeling it gave me it made it easier to talk to people in the months to follow i tried every drug that was put in front of to see it would take me . i started dealing pot selling 250 joint's and a 1/4 lbs a day i started run with some heavy hitter stashing many 50 gal garbage in my basement fill with some of the best pot you could get your hands on. people caring guns watching people get their asses kick for lost cash or they were rob learn to smell bull a mile away and then came the day they put a gun in my hand and said if that motherfucker moves shoot him and i would have .i later found out it wasn't loaded i knew right there i need to get out and i did i moved and moved again through the year i have been in car accidents too many bar fights tried to be a carpenter and fell 3 stories hitting a small pine tree on the way down landing on a sand bank and got up and walk away with a broken rib . so now i have raised a family make a good living .i sit the porch with my dog with a beer in one hand a joint in the other and am thankful to be able watch the sun set. smoking helps with the pain of growing old and lets me look back over the years .i have lost some good friend along the way to drugs . happy to watch the sun set

cable

that was one hell of a ride and sound like a movie or at least it should be ;) hit me, we can talk more about that!

well I smoke coz it helps me relax and create. I tried a lot of other drugs but gave up on them since it brought a lot of dissorder in my life. I also gave up alcohol, I drink only twice a year: new year and my birthday. smoking cannabis brought ballance in my life and growing it makes me happy.

peace

man

i started smoking hash first, it helped the pain of my infected rootcanal gave me for days in a row..

After a while i started smoking weed as well, not often, just to relax and it surely helped forgetting the BS in my life at that point .

Now 20 plus years later, i smoke when i can afford it and besides of the great feeling, i love a heavy stoned as well of course, as well as a great high ...man i talk for hours then ahahah

And also very important its surely GREAT FOR SEX HAHAHAA !

IVE NEVER ever used or wanted to try anything besides ganja or hash ...including bho .

ps my wife smokes as well ..and she is saying the same

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I smoke 1 because I can and I have a medical condition called protioies syndrome and it causes me to have a purple leg and massive vines witch causes pain so weed helps buy numbing the pain but cannabis is illegal where I live but I'm sick of paying for it and getting shit so having a go at growing it I'm 4 weeks in there abit small I could be doing something wrong I'm not sure I just want good smoke without pumping it full of chemicals