Autoflowers in Greenhouse - Maybe deficiency

syth

It's a Big Devil XL from Sweet Seeds and Think Different from Dutch Passion.

You can check out my journal to see how they've looked in the weeks prior.

-Symptoms of the problem: Overall just looking quite pale. Rust spots on leaves but the veins remains a darker green.

-Age of the plant: 59 and 61 days old.

-Medium used (soil/coco/hydro if hydro what type): Started out with ~5l of Biobizz Light Mix each, and later sharing 50l of premium soil. (3 plants total)

-Size of the pots: 6l and a 50l bag. Also the water chamber which has room for like ~60l.

-Temperature Day/night: 20-37 / 12-16

-Humidity levels: 30-70

-Type of feeding (brand etc..): Hesi TNT Complex, Hesi Power Zyme, Hesi Super Vit, Hesi Root Complex and Biobizz Alg-A-Mic during veg. Removed Hesi Root Complex and TNT Complex, and added Hesi Bloom Complex, Akami Bloombastic and Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy during flowering.

-Watering frequency (quantity and how often): ~8l once every ~1½ week for the 3 plants.

-Last EC's used:

-PH: 6.2-6.5

-Light Power: Sun through a greenhouse.

-Type of light (LED, HPS, CFL...): Ultraviolet and infrared.

-Distance from the plant: 149597871km

-Size of the room: A circle of ~5x3m

-Ventilation system: Some windows and the door when it gets way too hot.

I did have a problem with some green aphids some days ago which went away. But then this started to happen.

post-24656-0-59533600-1379004954.jpg

post-24656-0-92085500-1379004987.jpg

post-24656-0-41233800-1379005022.jpg

post-24656-0-12950900-1379005040.jpg

post-24656-0-42950200-1379005065.jpg

post-24656-0-41520700-1379005072.jpg

post-24656-0-00798500-1379005082.jpg

Hi,

"Type of feeding (brand etc..): Hesi TNT Complex, Hesi Power Zyme, Hesi Super Vit, Hesi Root Complex and Biobizz Alg-A-Mic during veg. Removed Hesi Root Complex and TNT Complex, and added Hesi Bloom Complex, Akami Bloombastic and Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy during flowering."- maybe that's a problem- overfeeded? Maybe fungus in roots...flushing may help...no EC pen?

Keep it Simple!

Grow WEED !

The nutes have been mixed lightly.

Added ~6l of clean PH'd water to thin out the nutes already in the box. Will see how it turns out.

Might need to thin it out even more if they've been overfed.

Also harvested the Big Devil XL two days ago.

Hi,

"Type of feeding (brand etc..): Hesi TNT Complex, Hesi Power Zyme, Hesi Super Vit, Hesi Root Complex and Biobizz Alg-A-Mic during veg. Removed Hesi Root Complex and TNT Complex, and added Hesi Bloom Complex, Akami Bloombastic and Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy during flowering."- maybe that's a problem- overfeeded? Maybe fungus in roots...flushing may help...no EC pen?

Keep it Simple!

Grow WEED !

You sure it looks like overfeeding? Thought they would be more dark green rather than pale if they were overfed. Or burned tips from nute burn.

Also it doesn't look like root fungus is present since I just harvested the Big Devil XL, I had a good chance for checking for root fungus.

The smaller Purple Kush (about same age) isn't effected at all so far.

EDIT: Just realised the pictures makes the plants look abit darker than they really are.

oki. no fungus, no root rot, no overfeeding, no overwater so last to check i PH of Ur medium...if soil/compost keep it over 6.2. but below of 7.0- check your RUN OFF.

Be honest with U I don't have exp. with them nutrients above. Are u mix them all or mix singly to prevent from lockout. Try Your best. Good Luck !

Ps. Keep Growing!

hi man! well you have a looot of bottles it seems, and if the PH of your runoff is normal i would say it is probably more underfeeding than overfeeding for me. Are you sure that all your bottles goes together? and how do you mix them? sometimes you have to be careful in the way you mix some nutrients, some will just not react good together and therefore maybe make it useless. But first check you runoff PH, and maybe think about tryng to buy a EC pen, it is very cheap on evay or any growshops and is usefull when you have problems like this ;)

Good luck man hope you solve this

hi man! well you have a looot of bottles it seems, and if the PH of your runoff is normal i would say it is probably more underfeeding than overfeeding for me. Are you sure that all your bottles goes together? and how do you mix them? sometimes you have to be careful in the way you mix some nutrients, some will just not react good together and therefore maybe make it useless. But first check you runoff PH, and maybe think about tryng to buy a EC pen, it is very cheap on evay or any growshops and is usefull when you have problems like this ;)

Good luck man hope you solve this

Hey bro.

I used the same setup for my last grow, with Hesi Phosphorus+ instead of Bloombastic, and I didn't have any big issues. All of the Hesi products should go together, and read about alot of ppl using Bloombastic successfully with other ranges of nutrients.

And Bud Candy is just thinned down molasses and Alg-A-Mic is a plant vitality booster, both products have been used with numerous other product ranges successfully

Since this is the very end of this season I'm not going to buy the EC meter yet.

I think I'm gonna give ém a higher dosage for this last week, before flushing to see if I they hopefully can get a good end too.

oki. no fungus, no root rot, no overfeeding, no overwater so last to check i PH of Ur medium...if soil/compost keep it over 6.2. but below of 7.0- check your RUN OFF.

Be honest with U I don't have exp. with them nutrients above. Are u mix them all or mix singly to prevent from lockout. Try Your best. Good Luck !

Ps. Keep Growing!

I mix them all at the PH of ~6.5 and fill the reservoir of the capillary box.
  • Like 1