If this was your mother.......

Stinky Pete

Here is a pic each of my 2 Mother Plants.

The 1st pic is my Royal Blue Thai and the 2nd is my Querkel. Are they to bushy and I should I trim or are they fine like this???

The 3rd pic is the thickness of the branches. Until what thickness can I still take cuttings ???

Both Mothers is between 5 and 6 months old.

post-22592-0-06186000-1379004706.jpg

post-22592-0-27378000-1379005057.jpg

post-22592-0-29566000-1379005505.jpg

• Like 1

Well they are going outdoors into their final 25L pots in 4 weeks time, so I am super stoked on that. Quite a few cuttings will be made of course, but only more towards the last month before she starts flowering. A couple of cuttings can make a scale tilt a bit more if added near the end. Maybe even 2 months. Mmmm, that sounds a bit better. LoL

As long she is in Veg Phase or the first 2weeks of flowering u ca take cuts with no Problem.

Thikness of the stemms doesnt matter at all as long they or not woody yet ;)

Really nice looking bonsais :D

If u get them outside i would get some branches in there out to get a better ventilation in the Plant ;)

Good luck

• Like 1

Bam-Bhole , I hope so as well man. Maybe I can start with 1 or 2 thicker cuts but still focus on the newer/thinner branches. I want to grow a THICK FUCKING stem so that I can attempt a copy of a DIY Chillum that gets made from the ganja plant. So I hope this lady grows fat.

Gaz, that is a huge ass tree brother. And a AK-47 is on my wishlist for 1 of these years.

Vertox, I would love to take out some branches but before I do any serious cutting, I wanna train her a bit and pull some branches flat to form my grow base. All unnecesary branches will become cuttings