Huge plants are falling to the side - what to do?

firefighter

Friends have huge plants outdoors, like 3 m high full flowering heavy beasts and now, after the dry summer and the heavy rains of the last days the are falling to side although the tied them to sticks. What a mess!

Do you now really good methods how to fixate the plants? They know that each time the plants fall, the destroy root connections.......

get 4 woodsticks ram them in the ground at least 50cm deep and like at least 80cm from the stem away and bind it with a String to the mid of the Plant and she will stand like a Stone ;)

Thanks a lot my friend!

They did and it was a hell of a job to get that fucking poles into the ground...... :banghead:

How about showing us some picrtues or your beasts?

Dont know if they like it - it is a small army of beasts. Since the soil is extremely rich and always naturally well watered the plants do not develop big and strong roots

THEY WILL AFTER HARVEST _ NOT BEFORE SO BE PATIENT :beach:

yeah beside some sticks lik proposed already, or maybe just hold the middle with ropes and well tight on 4 diferent corner and it would hold it too i guess without the sticks. or you find a bigggg bamboo and put it next to the plant :)

good luck i hope we'll see the pics after harvest as promised ;)

Thanks for sharing pictures of your girls, looking really nice, not too much longer for them. Good luck with the weather as they mature.

Yeah, thanks, the field in the darker location is almost ready: frisian Dew, but the field in the very sunny location is 2 weeks behind, most Early Skunk. It is amzing that less sun malkes them flowering earlier and easier - no matter what strain - off course the qualitiy is not as well as in the sunny fields