Accidental Regeneration

kagbeni

I started a crop of DNA genetics Chocollope Kush about the beginning of October last year, harvested it in early Jan this year, shortly before my winter break (2 months in Africa) one plant was left under a skylight with a few popcorn buds remaining. I was surprised to find new growth on this plant when I returned. In 2 months it had endured no water, very cold temperatures and very little light. I decided to leave it where it was giving it water and small amounts of fertilizer thinking it might be good for some cuttings. it grew big and about a month ago started to flower. A few days ago I decided to pop it in a tent with some of it's offspring to see if I could get it to produce decent buds instead of the fluffy ones it was growing. I had to bend it quite a bit to fit it in the tent and here it is, the 3 buds in the foreground belong to one of it's offspring.

post-31900-0-32574700-1379244514.jpg

hehe nice to come back home and find this ;) I actually did this last year on a plant outdoor (leaving a piece of popcorn on the lower part, and never went back to see her, maybe there is a huge mmonster there now haha ;)