Ableton Live 9 Suite - Need help ! ! !

Stinky Pete

Hey guys

So I dowloaded the new Ableton in my pursuit to enter the New Comer Comp for Ecuinox next year. Its a new campaign they launched to help new comer trance dj's to strut their stuff. I have never dj'd before but I have a nack for craeing music. People told me to get this program to help me create a demo version for the Orginisers.

Can anyone help me understand this program ??? I've been playing around with it and made a few good mistakes but a tutorial would be greatly appreciated.

sorry man can't help you on this, i do dj but only with Vinyls, i used a soft once to make some sounds but was not abbleton and was like 10 years back lol ^^

But good luc to you man once you master those software you can do some nice things!

Sweet. Thanx a lot man. I just got it and not 100% sure on what's what. I didn't have time to play with it that much yet.

Basically I just wanna create progressive trance with killer base that make people go CRAZY. LoL.

Will get back to you on exactly what I'm looking for in this program. I'm not on stand by this coming weekend so I'm gonna give it a real test.