Which cafés for the high grade

Sprat

Hello all I'm off to Amsterdam on the 3rd being a fair few times over the last few years (still get lost). I'm wondering if anyone can help me when i go as well as buying grams I like to get 5g on the night to last through to the morning just wondering where would be the best place to go to get weight? I love haze and anything that tastes fruity!!

Thanks in advances jay

Hi man, of course the GHS coffeeshops will have lots of goodies for you ;) in Ams i also enjoyed the weed from the greenplace was pretty good on some strains! Grey area also has some nice strains, i had been advised the Morrison haze at the Doors coffeeshop by some members of the forum and it was indeed a very good smoke!

But for Hazes for sure Greenhouse and the Doors man ;)

• Like 1

Thanks for the help never being to the doors so will have a look find the gray area slightly pricey for the weight .hill street blues in the square I thinks grate!! being greenhouse but was many cafés and spliffs ago and my memory lets me down both now top of my list anyway

Thanks agen jay

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just arrived from Amsterdam yesterday and I'd say that the coffeshops that have the best weed is; GHS, Green Place, The Doors (Morrison Haze) & Abraxsas. At least from what I tried this time. I also always go to Dolphin for some Safron, but this time Betty Boop delivered some Green Sugar Punch I fell in love with! I tried Barneys, Dampkring and Stones. At Stones Corner I bought 1g Dr. Grinspoon Ice-o-lator at 40EUR, I was dissapointed. I also don't believe that Dampkring has anything good, like Bulldog, it's tourist traps. Barneys has some good stuff from what I've tried before but nothing that really take me back there.

I was there last month as well! Been going since 2005.

I have to say that Greenhouse let me down a bit this year just because I was very eager to try the Flowerbomb Kush but didn't really find that it lives up to the hype.

Other than that here are my suggestions:

Abraxas, Dampkring (you have to try the Mexican Haze), Greenhouse for the Hawaiian Snow (i think it's a must! One of my favourite all time strains), Grey Area for the Evergrey, LA and the Grey Haze (all of them were mind blowing), Green Place for sure, Katsu ( a hidden gem in my opinion and the Hawaiian Snow there was a lot cheaper and well better grown than the one at Greenhouse!

Have a great time!;)

trznk

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I'd love to visit Amserdam, I hear you can even ask for bongs within the cafe? Can anyone confirm this? Bringing my own feels like a lot of effort and the residue left on the bowl could be an issue with customs.  I'd way prefer to use a bong though if it was an option.

On 9/22/2013 at 11:05 AM, Sprat said:

Hello all I'm off to Amsterdam on the 3rd being a fair few times over the last few years (still get lost). I'm wondering if anyone can help me when i go as well as buying grams I like to get 5g on the night to last through to the morning just wondering where would be the best place to go to get weight? I'd love to visit Amserdam, I hear you can even ask for bongs from HerbTools within the cafe? Can anyone confirm this? Bringing my own that I got from this site feels like a lot of effort.  I'd way prefer to use a bong 

Thanks in advances jay

I'm super jelly bro! I've wanted to go for ages. I think 5grams is around €60's from what I've been told. Not as cheap as many expect

I've heard that there is a limit to how much weed one can buy at one time, based on the legal limit to carry.  (Some 5 grams or 10 grams or so?  Not sure.)

Is there also a limit on how many packets of seeds one can buy at one time?

And are there customs checkpoints heading southward?