GONZOS AMSTERDAM TRIP (Courtesy of the GHSC) YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!! x

gonzosghost

looks amazing so far cant wait to see the rest of the adventure

sorry to hear about them pigs taking your gear bro

glad you enjoyed the trip you deserve it

PEACE

Thanks man :) the raid has turned my life upside down :( Used to get up at 5.25am and see my ladies, hit some weights for 10mins and then breakfast :) I felt great! Now it's late nights, longer lie-ins, poor diet and less overall sleep. I've just got a head cold for the first time since I started growing! Is this something to do with it? Probably, lol :) I miss the girls, can you tell? Lol, I can't shut up! :)

That sounds terrible. I remember my hiatus being painful and boring but I had at last some outdoors action nursing young'ns and it was my own decision. You must quickly turn your interest around to your daughter, hobbies etc. Or move your ass to spain..lol

You did win again btw. Not 1sr but 3rd place - means a shitload of seeds + powderfeeding etc.

LOL

• Like 1

That sounds terrible. I remember my hiatus being painful and boring but I had at last some outdoors action nursing young'ns and it was my own decision. You must quickly turn your interest around to your daughter, hobbies etc. Or move your ass to spain..lol

You did win again btw. Not 1sr but 3rd place - means a shitload of seeds + powderfeeding etc.

LOL

Lol :) thanks man :) Your absolutely right! im actually over the moon that I came in 3rd :) Gonna take my prize money and go back to Amsterdam for a couple of days, lol :) Soooo happy right now, the bust is old news, I will shut up! Lol :) My efforts are being put to my daughter as you say :) Spending a week with her right now :)

It has made me forget about all that bad shit :) Again, im so damn happy right now ;)

• Like 1

Hello again folks :) I am back to do some more pictures for you guys :) Again, well done to Ghost Grower who will see all this when he gets there :)

First thing is first....make a bucket... :) (a gravity bong kind of thing) I have been smoking these for years and its the only true way I can judge how strong weed is :) It blows your head off if you dont usually smoke them :) The piece on top is socket bit for a wrench with a screen in it :)

fzDWpmn.jpg?1

I went out to see if the Voyagers Coffeeshop had better Super Lemon Haze than the Ghouse as it claims it has the "best lemon haze in town". I disagree, still nice but not the same quality :) I also bought the Kosher Kush from there :) It was really nice i must say :) Love that deep kushy smell :)

PuJgwdy.jpg

Some Arjans Ultra Haze 1....my favourite smoke of the week :)

HJKsRYU.jpg

Lemon Kristal leftover from the Wiz Khalifa smoke out :) I am smoking it in my bucket by dripping it onto ash from a previous bowl, if your feeling adventurous them drip some onto a bowl of sweet ass haze :)

w0QjJq3.jpg

YAUR8Xx.jpg

Some of the "Bio Super Lemon Haze" from Voyagers, which i got ID checked at, lol :) I'm 31 years old but look quite younger apparently, haha :)

QpFZoP8.jpg

Manali Jungly Cream from Africa, some of the best on the GH menu :)

JYIPX8g.jpg

7jde2pD.jpg?1

UnQOhKL.jpg

3DuAGtc.jpg

DRsK7QI.jpg

I went back next door for some more of that lovely Amnesia Haze :)...

BVToTbA.jpg

FTT3iad.jpg

MJi1HSL.jpg?1

a5WQVZW.jpg

Here is the Ghouse special, called Shackzilla....Wiz Khalifa and myself both had a healthy respect for this shit after a few joints :) The dealer said he thought it was Super Silver Haze x with one of the Arjans Hazes, very nice :)

VNTYHQV.jpg?1

Paris Hilton was in a week or so before me and was undercover with a black wig, she was spotted taking a picture of her own photo on the wall...lol...how vain :)

HloFfPD.jpg?1

4dtNnSk.jpg

Ro7AeLr.jpg

wXd36Ca.jpg

sa1GpbH.jpg?1

I went to a few cafes, Dampkring and Rookies and could not stop buying weed!! Full on addiction to purchasing anything and everything :)

nwK8Jli.jpg

And the list gets bigger! lol :)....

Be back soon sorry, ive got a few errands i need to run :)

Much love :)

• Like 4

loving to read this it's like i was with you man for real :) For the Shackzilla i know sannie has a strain called like this, it is probably related ;) it's SSH X Shack. I'll try to find out if it's the same strain :)

Have a good smoking bro keep us updated on that "almost" live thread ;)

• Like 1

loving to read this it's like i was with you man for real :) For the Shackzilla i know sannie has a strain called like this, it is probably related ;) it's SSH X Shack. I'll try to find out if it's the same strain :)

Have a good smoking bro keep us updated on that "almost" live thread ;)

Thanks Dust ;) I have had so little time to upload these pics it gonna take a week, so it kind of is an "almost live thread" lol :) Will stick on some more tomorrow :)

• Like 1

Looking fun bro. So now you are back home? It was hard to keep a stright face when i saw the gonzo doll hehe!

Im happy for you and that you had a great week.

Thanks for sharing

Yeah, im home.now.:) I have this thread that's a week or so behind the actual action, lol :)

The gonzo mascot was getting funny looks from the people walking past, lol :)

Hello hunters, here's some more pics from the trip :) There is loads so bear with me :) Im using a friends connection to upload whilst trying to remain civil and not ignore him, lol :)

Some more pics of the GHouse next to the apartment :) House bong and vape :)....

fZMB7vm.jpg

OcFkJGZ.jpg

L6rcgL4.jpg

Here's some sweet weed :) Im trying my best to remember where this lovely stuff came from...hmmmm :)

7BVhtKu.jpg

Some AK from Goa :) just round the corner from GHouse :)

EetdSt9.jpg

dZRvGG6.jpg

Some of the nicest hash during the trip and I can't f%#king remember where I got it! Lol :) Amnesia Haze Iceolator :)

gNxpcPt.jpg

Here I am! Lol :) I have been busted by the police so I don't have any worries about remaining anonymous ;) We went for a wander up to the other GHouse :) The bigger one :)

iBfRtfB.jpg

....I.walked in and the other manager said..."ahhh your here"...and handed me these :)...

8YScxCm.jpg

...so....

nltZpIu.jpg

One of my friends only smokes the really bad resin from Britain... 'soap bar', so strong weed is too much, we got the cheapest thing on the GH menu for her....it was €8 a gram :) Still very nice Super Maroc :)

Ic6kEBp.jpg

Back home to smoke a bucket and have a little munch :)

1DNCC5L.jpg

TpmBXm4.jpg

Some cheese in the afternoon :) Hello couch :) I haven't been this baked for sometime, lol :)

Y0mgowX.jpg

• Like 2

haha vry nice man you seem so stone on the pics :) Especially in the couch lolol ;)

Thanks for all the nice pictures once again man :)

Thanks man :) I smoked a bag of Original Cheese and then a joint of Exodus Cheese, it was enough to put me down :) I don't smoke tobacco so 2 or 3 spliffs can do some damage, lol :) I smoke weed all day everyday but the Exodus Cheese from GH is amazing :) Went for a shower and some coffee after this session :)

• Like 2

HAHA!! A run in and shared table/j's with Wiz Khalifa?!?! Damn bro what a cool bonus to a sweet trip!! It would have been tough too keep the hands steady I agree lol

My jaw just kept dropping in awe at the pictures..all those strains are insane, the apartment is off the chain, everything :) I'm with Dust,..the couch picture is classic!! Thanks for sharing man, it gives us all just that much more incentive for next contest ;) Congratulations again, and also with your 3rd place finish!

Peace

• Like 1

Thanks guys :) and yeah Smokey...Wiz Khalifa was a shock and I don't even listen to his music, lol (sorry...Cameron, haha ;)) I was in 'destroy weed mode' so I represented the forum with all my lung capacity, lol :)

Onward!....with the slideshow, lol :) Like a never-ending trip to grandads for some holiday snaps, haha :) Enjoy :)

One of my favourite pics from the trip :)

x1XBsQx.jpg

Today we went out to the other GHouse on Harlemmstraat, I got a sneaky picture in last update of me sitting there :) Here some more snaps from the journey there...

h4eSN5t.jpg

U1w8ZCV.jpg

....passing more food places....Febo is awesome....ultimate fast food :)

I2KGVQV.jpg

vlCdV5d.jpg

wUI35v6.jpg

Voc1Zse.jpg

These guys were awesome, very friendly staff in both 'houses' ;) also a fish tank floor :)

MlsI8XA.jpg

0bwnSrr.jpg

z5op0zF.jpg

kCsb3ak.jpg

Really cool man-bags that say "King of Cannabis" on them :)...and of course...the reason I'm here....some Powder feed :)

Vh0miY1.jpg

A 20 year old Cannabis Cup :)

6EOtFHG.jpg

We had a stroll up to Barneys for a confusing but yet rewarding wonder between all the different establishments, the farm, uptown and finally the coffeeshop :) I picked up the strains I was curious about :)

KvNK9dg.jpg

Well here's some more of the weed and hash pics from the day :)

This one is Bubblegum from GH :) very very nice sweet aftertaste :)

7hidIil.jpg

LA Confidential from hunters I think, it was quite harsh but was an instant 'yawner' I had a bucket of this (remember the smoking device? :)) and fell asleep for an hour :)

NCGlMyN.jpg

Zero Zero from Hunters :) I gave this to 'Luella', someone from the forum that I just missed, she said thank you for the gift behind the bar in a message :) Hope she liked it :)

uIAsQId.jpg

Mexican Sativa hash from the GH :) Soft and sweet with tones of earthy loveliness, haha :)

qktKe7U.jpg

Also from GH is this Shackzilla, the special they have at the moment that we spoke of earlier :)

1dMtKWb.jpg

Really getting stuck into the strain hunting now, well.....strain smoking, haha :)

iWAOdki.jpg

Well I came home had a few bongs......

aiiUvIy.jpg

.......had a shower.....had a shave....came out......got my underwear on an sat in front of the television.....

.....I then heard a knock at the window....as I got up and went round the corner I looked and thought to myself...."that isn't......is it??!!".....my heart started pounding as I walked towards the door.....

....I opened the door and could not believe my eyes!!.......

.....it was ARJAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!

ujo27MP.jpg

....he extended his hand and said...."Hello! How are you?"......I reached out to shake his hand and said...."I'm...in my underwear...lol"....he replied...."don't worry about it man" :) :) :)

I invited him in and then fumbled around for my jeans as he stood there in the apartment....just the two of us, was very surreal....if you think I got a shock when Wiz Khalifa sat down you can imagine the sheer excitement that was rushing through me :) Arjan is like a rockstar in my eyes, the biggest :) I asked him about the new seedbank and the weekend fiesta he just came back from in Spain :) Told him my parents live in Spain and I want to go there to grow, tried to be as humble as you can be :) When he went away I thought....man I was so tongue tied, I wanted to ask him so much more....I was in my boxer shorts!! I try not to get starstruck but I was hit with it a bit when Arjan came round :) The greenhouse manager Brum called my cellphone and told me Arjan was in town and was looking for me, that sounded amazing, haha :) I told him that he just came round to see me :) :) :)

More pics to follow :).....

• Like 1

hehe nice man at least you were all clean and shaved to welcome the boss ;)

Thanks once again and again for those nice updates :) And that is a nice collection of strain you had man :D

Thanks man, I'll have to write up the strain list that got smoked when there :) Its a long list :) I love Amsterdam :)

• Like 1

Great ! I told you they would like to meet you - from one grower to another - you really set a standard in cultivating and you are no dumb fool .. Spain is way nicer than Scotland if you ask me..lol

Keep the pix coming and how is the G13 Haze from Barneys ? That is a strain I am interested in . BTW When i was in the cellar hole/coffeshop at Barneys with a buddy 6 years ago I was disappointed with the low budget environment - of course it was crazy crowded . took nearly half an hour to get the weed on a saturday afternoon-so busy people buying all that top priced weed like it was Candy bars..lol - so that is just for sales I think-the Bar + Restaurant is looking great-and always smells delicious - my dealer lived round the corner in that side street with Barney's on the corner when I lived in A'dam way back in 93 - so i remembered that well..

Gonzo......sadly no link up but i was in dam the same time u were.....looks like u had a lot of fun and some very nice smokes...... @ Bam.... we had the G13 haze the last weeks u really can say its the Better version of the gd ol amnesia haze... so sticky n fruity and a punch even Ninja gave up bongsmoking for a few days cause i couldnt manage my day after a smoke of the G13........