ganjalover

Acapulco gold

75 posts in this topic

hehe thanks Dust I think you know me by now ;) I will go read the thread and find out that way :D

Thanks for the link. :)

Peace bro

Lams

1 person likes this

Looks nice, deffinately get a better deffinition picture with your image hosting site.

Think a bit of a description would help ;)

Peace

Lams

I just went and had a look at your Lemon Skunk grow, absolutely beautiful. :)

I actually went there to check out your DIY LED, very nice. I always enjoy looking at people handy work and this was excellent.

Very nice you got 60 grams with 60W of LED power , that equals 1gram per Watt. An excellent result for any grower. :D

I too am an LED grower and I love to know as much about other people LED lights as possible.

Are you able to tellus the nanometer wave lengths of your red and blue LED's ?

Only thing I am at odds with is some of the statements about what surfaces/material reflects light and how they reflect it.

This is a topic which i researched recently and posted on the forum,I will give you a link so you can see for your self my findings.

Refectivity of surfaces - goto post 26 where I provide scientific descriptions of reflectivity - http://forums.strainhunters.com/topic/7855-best-reflective-material/page-2

Maybe you could post a "how to make DIY LED " or post a link to where the plans can be found, this will be useful to other members who would like to make thier own LED grow lights. ;)

Wish you well with the rest of your grow, I'll be sure to drop by again ;)

Peace bro

Lams

1 person likes this

**little tip time** Lams If you click on the number of the post it will give you the URL to lead directly to the post you wanna point ;)

2 people like this

Thanks Dust nice lttle gem for the treasure box of knowlege ;)

Peace

Lams

2 people like this

Are you able to tellus the nanometer wave lengths of your red and blue LED's ?

450 and 660 nm

1 person likes this

Thanks bro :D

peace Lams

1 person likes this

yesterday photo. From now plant grow at 12/12 flowering light.

17528376_GEDC8634.JPG

1 person likes this

she filling out nicely,it is amazing what just 5 days can do. :)

I just clicked the picture and on your file and on your picture hosting site, I clicked "original image size" it was like looking at it on a Imax screen lol.

Got so close up I could see the roots!

Is it possible we can get a side view.

Peace

Lams

looking very promising for flowering once again :)

1 person likes this

I really liked your last grow it was wicked people were saying dont do that with foil and you get amazing results I now its diffrent on most plants how long do you let it grow before you bend her over so you get nice growth nice grow I will be watching peace

17696867_GEDC8708.JPG 17696868_GEDC8709.JPG 17696870_GEDC8710.JPG 17696876_GEDC8711.JPG 17696883_GEDC8712.JPG

Different colas grow up with different speed this is make plant bad for ScrOG growing. After toching this plant smells like chiristmas tree.

3 people like this

Your led looks nice and bright on the picture she is looking happy under there nice

from coffee to christmas tree ;) seems like it's a whole lot of fragrance in here man and it's looking good, indeed it seems it grows  little ireguliar but should still end up goood in here ;)

Have a good grow man

1 person likes this

from coffee to christmas tree ;) seems like it's a whole lot of fragrance in here man and it's looking good, indeed it seems it grows  little ireguliar but should still end up goood in here ;)

Have a good grow man

Smells of christmas tree I feel before new year, but not write about this. and smells of coffee it is only UV lamp trick.

2 people like this

I love this one plant set up have you got more than one I was thinking you could have 2 or 3 different plants one in each you could try all sorts of different grow styles your acupoco gold looks really nice

good job anyway congratulations

Too early for this, plant must finish long way for buds.