ganjalover

Acapulco gold

75 posts in this topic

Looking a lot happier now :) bit of LST...sweet :)

Enjoy flowering! :)

good job anyway whatsoever growing or flowering should encourage friends Still going peace brother

Great friend, your plants look very nice! 

I'm a big fan of LED lighting, I see her as passionate about red flowers! 

I must warn you, sometimes if you switch to LED light sodium, or led to the sun, you may experience light stress the plant, and draw some male banana. Only at times, but good to know.

Follow well, great job! :)

1 person likes this

good job man they have bbuild some nice colas now, and it looks nice with those thin leaves and long colas! Let's hope they pack up  a little now and give you some good smoke ;)

Have a good grow

Looking very nice bro.  * smacks my lips together*

2 people like this

now in my room clear aroma of mango, this plant have very original, complex and sweet aroma.

18459594_GEDC9225.jpg 18459595_GEDC9243.jpg 18459596_GEDC9249.jpg 18459597_GEDC9250.jpg 18459598_GEDC9252.jpg 18459599_GEDC9266.jpg 18459600_GEDC9267.jpg 18459601_GEDC9272.jpg 18459602_GEDC9274.jpg

18459593_GEDC9289.jpg

Fine plant for home growing because give pretty sativa smell in room and plant have complex effect.

1 person likes this

I really enjoyed your grow I can tell you are very busy but you get the max out of your plants I get to worried that ive damaged them when I bend a plant and take of the bends so it grow normally nice grom peace to you and your garden

1 person likes this

So happy spring is arriving.  Just looking at your pictures makes me want to start growing real soon.  Looking good!

1 person likes this

So happy spring is arriving.  Just looking at your pictures makes me want to start growing real soon.  Looking good!

AHHHH SHIT its the exact opposite for me here bro ! winter has arrived  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

1 person likes this

Yeah, a quantity of resin very good friend!

Enjoy It!! ;)

1 person likes this

Finally after drying I can say this plant have smell of grapefruit. And after smoking plant give currant taste with different notes.

1 person likes this

Looking packed in that room before harvest as always with your LEDS :) what was your yeild this time with this one? as good as the lemon skunk?

Have a good smoke man and thanks for the journal

I don`t know final weight, but can say buds don`t have big weight from this plant. About effect this plant have more strong indica side after 2-3 hours when you smoke than lemon skunk. general effect is more dense and memorable as in the beginning of the smoking and to the end of effect. 

2 people like this

@ganjalover do you have any record of how or what you used to grow them? I just ordered 10 seeds from Barneys seed bank. And I really want to get it right this time. Mainly what vitamins and measurements. Thank you 

do you have any record of how or what you used to grow them? I just ordered 10 seeds from Barneys seed bank. And I really want to get it right this time. Mainly what vitamins and measurements. Thank you 

incroyable ce que ta pu faire avec sa parce que au depart tu etais pourtant mal parti