whats better LED or HPS

Chimichanga

Wow i just don't know what to say. You are obviously an American.... I said nothing about global warming.....

A CF and GW are totally different...

Your choices don't effect anyone or anything do they bro....

Why do you think most drink cans don't come with the old 6 pack ring plastic?

Ill give you a hint: It has nothing to do with global warming....

plasticcan.jpg?w=468

Because they are aware of the environmental impact they have.

You don't have to believe in global warming to know that what you choose to do has an impact on whats around you...

i'm done... this is like talking to my great great grandfather who still believes the world is flat... :banghead:

(Not hating on Americans was ref your hate for a carbon tax)

and yes this is now definitely OT...

Wow i just don't know what to say. You are obviously an American.... I said nothing about global warming.....

A CF and GW are totally different...

No I am not an american, I have never been there and I was one of the fools who helped founding the ridiculous green party in Europe in the early 80's. Listen, this is all OT and I do not want to get into it. But we are fed up with this oligarch (like Soros) sponsored "helping" and pseudo greeen industry here. Yes we had a coming ice age in the 70s that never came, a miracolous ozon hole from the 80s on that has for sure killed all life that was declared nonexistent last year, we had dying forests in the 80s and they told us in Europe than 100% there will be no more trees in 2010, 100% sure all calculated by the Club of Rome, Soros NGO#s, and the UN. In fact all those horrible things that happen to the earth have reasons - but not this fake bullshit some people are presenting us and I will not talk about it. :superstition::offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

• 4 weeks later...
Hello everyone,

I have a question about lighting, I set the room for grow and this morning the baby came out .I have Led lighting LED PURPLE ALIEN UFO 270 V was interested in how the lights starts from the first day, and whether it applies to all the time growing up phase to flowering phase?! it's White rhino .. Thanks in advance and best regards!

The grow Northern M006 is a good LED light and has produced some really nice grows and buds.

Seymore Budz has used the M006 and has had excellent results. Seymore and quite a number of people have some excellent auto grows on another forum.

There is a major Dutch seed bank that is now selling the the Grow Northern M006 as the "Highlite 006" due to it's popularity and proven results.

I use 2 x Elitegrow 200W 11 band LED and I love them and the results I get. I get great light pentration and even 3 tall plants have buds all the way down with the light 12" above the tops (defoliated plants).

As you would expect the lower buds are smaller but still decent foe thier distance from the light source.

LED can and do grow good buds.

At the end of the day it is horses for courses, grow how you want to grow, lights, substrates,ferts,methods, techniques and experience are all variables, there are no rights or wrongs as long as you get buds your happy with.

I am happy with my buds and where I live in the UK the cops love thier FLIR chopers to detect grows, LED units dont show up like HID's do and I can also keep summer temps at an reasoable level.

Looking round the internet, other forums and youtube will show how LED can grow buds.

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

come on after all these years NASA has officially switched from HID lamps... ie metal halide and HPS to LED technology in there experimental aero/hydro farms... the lights they use cost 2k a pop and cover about the same area as a 600 watt bulb... its all about technology evolving and market price and demand.... there is no demand for LEDS yet... although my city of Olympia, Lacey, and Tumwater, in washington state is switching from HPS freeway lighting to LED... if nasa is not a BIG hint LEDS are kicking ass more than HID if NASA switching aint enfough look at my city.... the LED light is crisp clear and in the spectrum my eyes need.... as of Now the LEDS producing the spectrums needed for plant growth are SUPER expensive because no one wants spectrum they just want light.... soo soon as the indoor growing comunity starts buying the rite spectrum LEDS they will start producing them and the pricess will go down... LED has flown past HID anyone that has looked into it for real will tell u LED's are the future... there the present for rich folks...

• Like 1