Couldn`t enter due to Country , but here`s Church....

PhenoHunter

Due to my country of origin I wasn`t elegible to enter the Outdoor Cup. I would of loved to compete with the other great growers on SH.com, may the best plant win !!!

Since I grew a GH Co. product I thought I would share it.

I met Franco at a convention , He replaced a pack of church seeds that I had purchased at a local store but all 5 seeds never popped, so he gave me a new pack. Tkx Franco !! I germinated one June 10th , Here she is finished in Oct.

post-14507-0-83711000-1382484082.jpg

post-14507-0-48175300-1382484089.jpg

post-14507-0-76614600-1382484094.jpg

post-14507-0-93855400-1382484191.jpg

post-14507-0-91141700-1382484195.jpg

• Like 1

Hi man thanks for sharing your litle lady with us :)

Why didn't you enter the cup with this lady? The rules were only saying that the US people could not receive the Free packs at the beginning of the cups, but of course you could still enter the cup with your GHS seeds if you had some! Well for next year then :)

She is lookg very nice and seem to have nice trichome production! how is the smell?

have a good end of grow

• 2 weeks later...

Hi bro, very nice plant! I love the church anyway, true winner outside, and Franco is a decent guy, helped me out as well when my church seeds did not germinate. Strange, the ones from him all germinated... :D You have more plants you could show us? This pheno has fluffier buds, but great smoke! Enjoy my friend!!!

Hi bro, very nice plant! I love the church anyway, true winner outside, and Franco is a decent guy, helped me out as well when my church seeds did not germinate. Strange, the ones from him all germinated... :D You have more plants you could show us? This pheno has fluffier buds, but great smoke! Enjoy my friend!!!

I believe the reason my first pack did not germinate was due to the fact that the store that |i bought them at , had them in a display case, with glass top. Exposure to light may be the reason here. GHS are one of the few breeders that the breeder seed packs are showing the seeds. Most others are non exposed to light. Possibly reason for the coloring of seeds? I haven`t tried colored seeds so I wouldn`t know. 

I`m thankful that Franco came thru for me and was respectful, understood my disappointment, and replaced my pack !!! Tkx again Franco !!!

• Like 1