Dust

Plant Of The Month Contest - November  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which plant is your favorite?

• Shawn and his Pink Kush
    • cgreenyblues and his TrainwreckXsourdiesel
    • sshkipper and his flowerbomb kush

post-3817-0-99338800-1360002445.png

We are now accepting nominations for the plant of the month contest.
Please submit a photo or video of your best plant.

Once all nominations are in we will all start to vote in the POLL for a winner, we will keep the contest going until the last few days of the month.

The winner will recieve a badge that says ... Plant of the month winner

Rules:
1. Entry must be original photos or short video of your own plants.
2. Your entry can include photos/videos of the plant. You can add an object as a reference for size or, a closeup( A.K.A) macro shot. You can have a maximum of 2 photos/videos but, they have to be of the same plant.. Also, you CAN NOT.... add, change, or delete your photos/videos once you have added them to the contest. Make sure you upload your photos to the strain hunters server.
3. VIDEOS MUST BE LOADED TO GROWHD.TV or YOUTUBE.COM
4. No voting for yourself ... if you vote for yourself your entry and vote will be removed. Only one vote per person.
5. Don't enter in the contest previous entries.

6. you have to vote in the POLL for your vote to be counted in, you can also post a comment to tell us for who you voted, but only the POLL will count for the results.

If you do not read the rules and your entry is not in compliance with the rules. Your entry will be taken down and you can not enter again till the next contest.

Hope everyone enjoys the contest and plays fair

good luck everyone!

Here's Pink Kush that was vegged for 5 weeks and Flowered for 9 weeks total. She's a "strong" heavy smoke with unreal autumn and fall colours in the finished weeks. It's a really similar frame/skeleton as Bubba Kush with lanky weak branching compared to the dense and heavy buds that they grow. As you can tell, the branches were dropping even though they were supported by tomato wire and caging.

The colours really came out when I dropped nighttime temps down to 67-68degrees. I'll be doing another room of Pinks starting in December and will have a full journal throughout that grow.

Hope everyone enjoys the colours of this one :)

post-17127-0-42384000-1383518752.jpg

• Like 1

cheers dust :) excited about trying a round of Pink Kush with 1-part feeding next go around. i'm bummed on how DWC seems to go thru the 1-part quickly due to me draining/refilling every 7 days to keep nutrients fresh, but man it works nice! Have to put in another order today haha…..

Thanks shawn.This is a killer strain,nice aroma,very fruity with a grape diesel undertone,also a pine tree smell.she will be harvested soon,before the end of the month for sure.

perpetual flower box,  one plant finishes, another is entered into flower box.every 4/6 weeks. a nice big bud.over on the other forum,i will be journaling a new xstrain.GHSC himilaya gold5th generation xAK-47 regular serious seed.check it out man,there will be current photo of this contestant also.

Ohhhhouuu my vote defo goes to that Beautiful Pink Kush ...... what a lady.... gd work

cheers for the good vibes ninja :) 

True - Pink kush wins imo, too. But that FBK is interesting as well. Grown outdoors ? That purple is not typical for the FBK afaik ...

thx bhole, the FBK by SSH is beautiful. love when the colder weather can add all the gorgeous colors

wow what a nice flowerbomb man amazing colors!!

he definitely did a nice job this season. i'll be grabbing some FBK seeds after seeing his entry :)