Music4Plants... and SH

Guest guest

@g22 inner luv for the heads up on Capital Letters somehow I had not come across them or known it if I did hear them in the past they are a good.

Have you ever checked out the center of a vinyl record either a single or an album, if not its worth doing especially with reggae stuff whoever cuts the master usually scratches their name in the space between the label and the end run off, sometimes they put a little message as well. :pleasantry:

• Like 2

You guys might like this by Bola

A few of us would hang out at his mums house getting stoned listening to music last time I saw him was 1982

It is interesting listening to his music now I can hear so many of the influences in his music especially the Canterbury scene.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gasmeter said:

You guys might like this by Bola

A few of us would hang out at his mums house getting stoned listening to music last time I saw him was 1982

It is interesting listening to his music now I can hear so many of the influences in his music especially the Canterbury scene.

Friend @gasmeter 1982 is the year I was born impossible to be drugging on that date, I like the drawing that comes out seems to be the entrance to a world within two hands that hold it, right?
 Inspiring music brother ✌️

• Like 1

Hola @R.G.S veo lo que quieres decir con que las líneas alrededor del borde del dibujo en la parte inferior parecen un dedo y parecen sugerir manos que sostienen las cosas en el medio.

Es uno de esos dibujos o piezas de arte que permiten al usuario hacer su propia interpretación de lo que ven ante ellos, por lo que significa algo diferente para cada persona desde su propia perspectiva personal de la cosa.

Hi @R.G.S I see what you mean the lines around the edge of the drawing at the bottom look like a finger and appear to suggest hands holding the stuff in the middle.

It is one of those drawings or pieces of art that allow the user to make their own interpretation of what they see before them, so it means something different to each person from their own personal perspective of the thing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gasmeter said:

Hola @R.G.S veo lo que quieres decir con que las líneas alrededor del borde del dibujo en la parte inferior parecen un dedo y parecen sugerir manos que sostienen las cosas en el medio.

Es uno de esos dibujos o piezas de arte que permiten al usuario hacer su propia interpretación de lo que ven ante ellos, por lo que significa algo diferente para cada persona desde su propia perspectiva personal de la cosa.

Hi @R.G.S I see what you mean the lines around the edge of the drawing at the bottom look like a finger and appear to suggest hands holding the stuff in the middle.

It is one of those drawings or pieces of art that allow the user to make their own interpretation of what they see before them, so it means something different to each person from their own personal perspective of the thing.

😉 👍 If exactly friend @gasmeter I see that and through the center as stairs that give access to a world inside, curious imagination of mine ... Hehehe
 How well your plants go I don't tell you anything but why you leave me stunned without words 🤤 🤤 🤤 keep it up brother 😉 👍

😉 👍 Si exactamente amigo @gasmeter eso veo y por el centro como unas escaleras que dan acceso a un mundo dentro, curiosa imaginación la mía... Jejeje

Que bien van tus plantas no te digo nada pero por que me dejas atónito sin palabras 🤤 🤤 🤤  sigue así hermano 😉 👍 

• Like 1