Guest guest

Music4Plants... and SH

413 posts in this topic

12 Hours of sound waves ... should please them. Maybe annoying for us after a while.

Here's a little twist on the topic's theme.

Music to scare the bejesus out of viewers during a grow journal...

...but well done.

1 person likes this

Dude, i can't believe you also know Jeb's videos. 
The dude's crafty as hell! Love him.

Anyway, some axes and shields for our plants:

This song makes me want to build a boat, sail for the seas, and grow incredible amounts of weed in (ON) the ocean.

Hey'all,
Just wanted to share w/ u guys a piece of music that always helps me relax when shit hits the fan.

May Y'all find and grow good weed.
Cheers!

It has always been heard that music is good for everything, even in animal farms. Obviously they refer to relaxed music, good vibes ... but has anyone tried to do a test with different types of music?

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Jose.gh said:

It has always been heard that music is good for everything, even in animal farms. Obviously they refer to relaxed music, good vibes ... but has anyone tried to do a test with different types of music?

I casually play some doom or prog metal, but haven't done any tests, nor have an idea on how to do one. 
Other than that, i listen to almost every genre of music, for the little exception of Country and Bluegrass music.
Can't stand it. Hate it. Fuckin Banjo dindling dondling here and there.

It is new knowledge to me that plants grow different (slightly) with music. 

This opens my mind to a new experiment:
Instead of playing music next to the girls, play some ambient tunes, like rain falling, or birds singing.
I'm wondering if in this way, they'd feel more "home"..

Anyway, cool live for everybody:

I'm so pissed that Manu Chao came only ONCE last year in Italy, and NONE this year. And i'm much more pissed about haven't seen him!

1 person likes this

Heyo,

This song i'm about to share is a bit "different" from what you would expect here on SHF.
I want to give everybody an idea of how stupid and genius we italians can be, when it comes to music.
This is a thrash-metal parody of an actual guy who sells kitchen and bedroom stuff.
Hope you enjoy it as i do.

English subtitles are available!

Yep, they're out of their minds.

1 person likes this

If i was able to put music in the tent for my plant i think i let play dub music for the goed vibration 🤔

1 person likes this

Hey, HEY!
I got good dub vibes too, for my and your plants!

I know, it's a classic and all, but after all, we're only ordinary men.

1 person likes this