No bud

OrganicBob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

we plucked some under buds and let they dry they were no where as powerful as the fully seasoned flowers but those first few pure homegrown organic puffs were mighty satisfying to say the least.

I have a poll do you think growers get weirder as the harvest (or end of dry/cure) gets nearer.

we plucked some under buds and let they dry they were no where as powerful as the fully seasoned flowers but those first few pure homegrown organic puffs were mighty satisfying to say the least.

I have a poll do you think growers get weirder as the harvest (or end of dry/cure) gets nearer.

lol good one. im gonna do the 2 harvests 1 of tops the other a week or 2 later the bottoms. id say its more depending on how much herb i have on hard to my wierd level also how much my plants stink that last 2 weeks out doors is no fun all well i can pull now n gurranty stuff or wait for it to get better, i get more nuts over losing a near harvest plant then a just started flowering plant. dry n cure are crazy times you want it dry but not to dry moisten but not to mositened its nerve racking to know something u spent 6months on can be gone in a few hours due to improper dry or to dry n its flavor n shit r gone. im out of nug as of last night. i hate it so it adds to my wierd levels are up in the im so down to SBC over my nugs lol. im so serious. tired of streets n the prices quanity n qualities ect tired of the laws that make no sence. fed up with doning nothing dont care if i live or die, cuz why be where i cant be me.

yeah I pulled a choice 25g blue dream bud as personal and it was curing so sweetly.

I copped an under bud for some enjoyment and I left the monster to cure some more.

kinda forgot about it and 10 days later when I opened the jar guess what?  just the slightest formation of white stringy mold had started to form.

Talk about pissed if I was more diligent and opened up the jar for air a few more times or 3-4 days earlier I would have some choice assed budzinski literally covered in fat assed trichs instead I got basically stuff for the fire.

everything else (4 strains) was AOK as they had dried a bit more but that fat BD bud is basically poison AFAIC

I dont know about making budder after rigorous decarboxylation with slight mold but I didn't want to go there at all so I just basically gave it away to a guy I know who makes oil and shatter.

so thats a case where no bud may be better than bud.

it still makes me . :angry:  thinking about it

• 2 weeks later...
When exite mold in some outbreaks, whatever kind it is .... it is advisable delete these outbreaks infected altogether. It is not advisable to do anything with them.

I feel sorry for you mate

• 8 months later...