Strainhunters Live Thread - 26 th High Times Cannabis cup - Amsterdam

Dust

Great pieces of art :) The big green/black dragon is particularly awesome :)

Great stuff from the wailers :) Glad you guys had a good time, experience of a lifetime with those old reggae legends :) Thanks for sharing dude :)

...and thanks to Mr X for those great shots :) keep them coming man :)

• Like 3

Not a bad result at all. That FBK looks wicked 1 Can't wait for my 2 little seedlings to get bigger .lol

That glass at the Dampkring was on a new level. That giraffe and esp. that evil looking goat at the first shot were superb. Too artsy to use as Bongs ? Probably really expensive .BTW did not recognize that Dread in the Ferrari jacket , maybe a guitar player or was it the new singer  ? The calm guy with the tam looked ike Aston "Familyman" Barrett -Right ? A true legend and what a sad story he could tell - being the musical genius behind The Wailers from the early days he stil has to fight for his daoly  bread - lost his brother ad father du to violent crimes.r. Recently I heard he was a father of 56 kids, bet there are  few more on this planet now..:-)

A true sdier in Jah army fighting the good fight!

Respect !

All around this seemed to be a very nice Cup !

Thanks for giving us a feel of the vibe !

Sadly I am not into heavy smoking modus recetnly, so this wouldn't be too attractive for me - 1 Voters Pack would already be enough for me for a weekend atm

Next year i might start exercising hard early enough but my weed was#t ready in time this year.

Hugs

• Like 3

Thanks Admin for results  :brunette:

Amazing!! Lemon Crystal won the first position and chemdog cream and FBK also were winners!!!!

Congratulations to the Green House team that made this possible, always winners!!!

Big big hugs!!!

• Like 2

Thanks everyone for the congratz and thanks to all of you for following the thread :)

Sorry for not updating you before i was on the road back home, and just arrived!

Big Thanks and Congratz to all the Coffeeshop team that worked like crazy during this whole week! To all the judges that voted for us! And may next year be even bigger :D

I will upload tomorrow the videos from the Award ceremony, and will also give you  a few other vids in the following days with the content i have left.

Now let's g to follow chile ;)

• Like 4