Strainhunters Live Thread - 26 th High Times Cannabis cup - Amsterdam

Dust

And Bam bhole, haha yeah for sure if i had one bong like this i would sweat everytime you take a hit on this man!! the one breaking it is in bad situation hahaha ;)

For the Dread in the ferarri jacket it was the Drummer of the band. :rabbi:

• Like 1

Hello family, here Mr.X from Chile, after 22 hours traveling and without internet at the fair, tonight I gone post the first photos of Chile, amazing!! 

Thanks a lot for all the nice comments, videos, photos, admin to put the results!! here some photos more of the last day, hope you like, cheers   :brunette:

gallery_8644_1229_390637.jpg

gallery_8644_1229_638502.jpg

gallery_8644_1229_220987.jpg

gallery_8644_1229_19556.jpg

gallery_8644_1229_904.jpg

gallery_8644_1229_65414.jpg

gallery_8644_1229_55662.jpg

gallery_8644_1229_240023.jpg

gallery_8644_1229_256457.jpg

gallery_8644_1229_239814.jpg

gallery_8644_1229_26749.jpg

gallery_8644_1229_23145.jpg

gallery_8644_1229_240107.jpg

;)

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just curious I see allot of cannabis is being brought to Amsterdam or "imported" as different entries into the cannabis cup.

Is this legal? or are people mailing it discreetly and risking getting it seized by the Amsterdam Customs and or border controll?

or are they shoving it down by there balls and just praying to god no sniffer dog shows up at the airport?? or the multiple air ports on the way to your beautiful country?

Thank you Dust for the hard work on this thread and Mr. X!!

I really feel like I almost made it this year!~!~! 

• Like 2

Just curious I see allot of cannabis is being brought to Amsterdam or "imported" as different entries into the cannabis cup.

Is this legal? or are people mailing it discreetly and risking getting it seized by the Amsterdam Customs and or border controll?

or are they shoving it down by there balls and just praying to god no sniffer dog shows up at the airport?? or the multiple air ports on the way to your beautiful country?

Thank you Dust for the hard work on this thread and Mr. X!!

I really feel like I almost made it this year!~!~! 

Well i guess it's a mix of all of this ;) Of course the people bringing it from US are doing it illegaly and taking risks, but they always do after all ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

a little late but hey i just joined.

i was there for the 25th and 26th and i gotta say the flowerbomb kush was so much better this time around, i personally dont think it should have won the 25th cup but it was definitely one of the best weeds last year. the chemdawg cream was lovely 

• Like 1