Strainhunters Live Thread - 26 th High Times Cannabis cup - Amsterdam

Dust

Wassup Hunters!!

Sorry for not puting more pictures and videos yesterday afternoon, but once again, the Wifi conection was not with us xD i've been trying to upload my 420 video for 3 hours and cutting all 5 minutes so it's not east but seems today is a little better so i try to upload all i can before the big people arrive :)

Yesterday was very nice, a little more quiet during the day but as usual when the night falls it seems the Vampire goes out and then some big waves of people comes in.  We held at 4:20 also a nice littlle "ceremony" as usual with some nice big fat pure joints of Flower Bomb Kush and with Berner from the Taylor Gang and his friends, Emilio from the trippy stix was here with some good wax as usual :) I also was happy to see Tokage arrive with his friends and finally meet our Local Urbanninja :)

Mr.X also went to the expo a little more yesterday and made some pictures for you, i will myself try to go today or tomorrow as well to make videos and let you know wassup ;)

I keep you updated hunters, today is DAY 3, let's smoke them all ;)

Videos coming soon when internet gods will answer our prayers :P

CHeeers

• Like 4

Wow guys thanks for sharing these wonderful pics and videos :) Nice to see Franco rolling another beast! ;)

The glistening streets of Amsterdam in the first pic is nice :) They've washed away the sins and clean for a new day :) I also have a newfound respect for freaky stoner clowns, lol :)

• Like 4

nice Jango thanks for the nice pics :D

The spser silver haze this year is actually really good i found :) don't know what you think, the serious 6 is nice also and the 2 entries are as well, love that chem hash!

• Like 3