Day in city with cam

ganjalover

I can only say that all of these stocks are very illiterate. Now the leaders started to share their strength in different parts of the city  I think eventually people will walk in the cold and small groups, and on this all will be ended, with such an organization. Though personally I am against our government, but talk about the best people are very vague. Many screamers and dreamers, all they do not want it to be, but it is. And the our government have complete shit, no kidding. Culture they have the workers and peasants, and the "government" decides the fate of the president and all country, as Yanukovych said before meetings in the EU. Although I think that it is going to the government authorized it in the bath ... such questions to be addressed. He apparently does not know that the government is the executive branch of national rules, and indeed working with money, but in fact has no legal force, because they simply divide the money that produce and thus earn other people. Questions such as the signing of Association with the EU need solved with people choice through MPs or through a referendum. If president really don`t have enough qualification and support of the people for this. 

It is all be very freaky, for sure... I see in this "big" and "small" peoples, and this is make many troubles for now and for future, for the safety in life and happiness for all country.