News about the winner announcement

Jose.gh

For mininexus and gaz.
Guys, I'm happy for your results! enjoy!

Undutched, no offense, but I think you have a poor deluded if he thought he won with his crippled plant.
Now, after all that he has done, may withdraw its sweets, and stop crying. LOL
How many years have you 10,15?
Do you need advice? Go and throw in your great north sea! no one miss you!

Dude your seriously trippin don smoke the molded crop it damages your brain.

• Like 1

Dude your seriously trippin don smoke the molded crop it damages your brain.

Yes, I've never been more serious in my life.
she is just a clown disguised as a human being,

Regardless if I have broken the rules of the race or not,

No one gave him the right, nor to her and levente to indict my journal, shortly before the final outcome.

This in my house is called sabotage.

This was supposed to be just a task exclusively strainhunter, not yours.

But it seems that here the rules by now no one respects them, and there is no one left who enforces them.

In my opinion, with your work, you have affected the outcome of the race.

My definitely!

then what would you like to change it now?

you make a good examination of conscience, if he has.

Perhaps you could also get to understand the mistake he made.

Can't we all just be happy we had the chance to enter, this is turning me right off the forum , all this childlike squabbling.

May I suggest you all go smoke a fatty and relax a little

• Like 2

levente , she still does not understand .

you do not even realize what he says .

I do not feel hatred for her guy , but compassion !

then I do not understand his regret , as not to be capable of even ranked in the top 15 . oo '

as I have not been allowed to judge the work of others , I would have preferred him to do the same with me as well .

And my conduct on strain hunter , until yesterday , was impeccable ...

I also think admin can confirm this .....

I endured too well , your accusations and comments.

liquids try to be somewhat consistent with what you say.

so it is useless to continue to throw mud , so it does not attack .

I would have been , what you say ....

in case , I used artificial light , for benefit .... and I chose to keep hidden ...

I could easily do it if I wanted to .

how I could hide the fact that he had repaired my plants inside.

I did not for two simple reasons,

1-because it is, nor the lights, nor have repaired within a few days, before cutting, may have improved the quality, or the quantity, of my grass.

it was just to get her in a good condition, no mold etc. ..

I think that the main task of a grower, is to cultivate a good grass, and bring home the best crop possible.

but here on strain hunter, use photoshop, it has become more important to cultivate good grass.

This is the main reason why I go out of the forums!

With this, I would not say that my grass was the best of the race, only a fool would say that.

But it was certainly among the best!

Even on the forum have done a fantastic job guys.

I saw that someone has used well greenhouse, sheltered plants.

But no one has been accusations against him.

So you be completely off the road.

It was not about growing the best weed, but growing outdoors!!! And you did something different!!! Having big plants doesn't necessarily mean you are a good grower... It is like you had a 1000W Hps and all others had only 4-600, and you still belive they grow so well becouse of you!!! Hahaha

Dust! You can ask me to stop, but i will not. What, you gonna ban me for telling the truth??? I don't care! You, as an administrator should rather warn the ones with offensive posts like Mykol!!!!! That is what you should do!!! That is your job!! And answering to what i asked !! And not assisting to some breaking YOUR rules!! You are only making a fool of yourself!!! So far to many good hunters left the site becouse of such mentality!!! And i had to step on Undutched's side, becouse he acted normal, not Mykol!!! And if i need to choose i will stand by the one playing fair!!!

Man i told since the beginning if i was judging he would have been penalized, you are the only one keeping going on with your Comedia Del Arte, you feel good like this, keep going on, i'm done talking with you on this lol.

well,

see now that I vented , and I said what I had to say ...

Reasoning in mind the most serene I would give this announcement.

I know that someone will take it well, some bad ...

BUT I decided to remain !

Rest rest with the thought that GH probably would have liked to reward me with a little something in + , if it was not for a few things that have happened .

I defy anyone to say that DUST not do his job well .

As far as I'm concerned , I think that dust is the reference point for many users in this forum.

And if I stay it is thanks to him! ;)

That said :

I'm sorry I deleted all my newspaper , but it was a moment of anger .

Now I understand that gh , or because of the 5 days in, or on account of led, probably also because of certain allegations addressed to my newspaper , as some users ..

Has decided to penalize me ...

(Of course , I still rode my ass ) , but we think to go on! hahaha

But I defy anyone to leave your plants out with a thunderstorm ....

strong enough to affect the entire crop . : P

anyway congratulations to all the participants,

even if someone does not deserve it !

• Like 1

Bro! If you played fair, and you belive you are that good grower, you can face with whatever nature brinigs! You could have paled them, put bricks around them to save them from fallin, and so!!! You can see how they do in the Colombia expedition! This is what growing outdoor is about, facing with the elements! If you had to rush to save the plants it's ok! But 5 days! With this excuse north european growers could have brought them in at mid september!!!

Peace

But levente besides ur making ur self a clown with all this senseless arguing, do you even Know what Outdoors means? Out Dooor means as much as not in your house. A Greenhouse is Outdoor. Even the one on ur vid is  outdoor he just made the best possible outdoor conditions like u sayd u can put bbricks strap tem to the ground or simply build a greenhouse.

It never said ud have to go guerilla. one quiestion: Is it Outdoor for u if i put my plants in Pots and when it storms i get them under my veranda where a lamp for the night is installed?

Im really embarrassed by ur acting...

cheers

Levente im making a clown out of noone.

I just try to say the Word Outdoor isnt as match as u think it is maybe for me outdoor is every grow out of my 4 walls.

Sure the one in the vid is a extrem one but in my opinion its still outdoor if dust sees this as indoor thats his Oppinion and i totaly respect that, like i think everybody here in the Forum should respect the Staffs Judgeing no matter if u agree with it or not!

Thats all i say and i want say more about this .

cheers

• Like 2

You see, you also have a different meaning for outdoors as Dust. Where can you put the line to devide indoors and out? Really not that easy! That's why it was not written in the rules. The only rule you could read in my previous post. It was clearly broken. I accept the decision, but letting this will only lead to further problems and misunderstandings in the posibble future contests.

Yes, I've never been more serious in my life.
she is just a clown disguised as a human being,

Regardless if I have broken the rules of the race or not,

No one gave him the right, nor to her and levente to indict my journal, shortly before the final outcome.

This in my house is called sabotage.

This was supposed to be just a task exclusively strainhunter, not yours.

But it seems that here the rules by now no one respects them, and there is no one left who enforces them.

In my opinion, with your work, you have affected the outcome of the race.

My definitely!

then what would you like to change it now?

you make a good examination of conscience, if he has.

Perhaps you could also get to understand the mistake he made.

I knew you were crazy but this crazy and offended is pathetic, I have a big north sea maybe you would like a swim gets you fresh in the head if your lucky, in case not there is a mental institution nearby!