Triple leaf Tanzanian

mauritian grower

looks very nice man, i've grown a kalashnikova like this, and i've seen it a few other times on that strain so it seems to be pretty present too :) And in my case it grew one of ht ebest yeilder i've ever had ;)

God luck to you thanks for sharing your ladies! Where did the see come from?

Hi Lion Man Dust, thanks for the info il do my best to take good care of this one. The strain comes from Tanzania where they grow it in areas such as Arusha and most of the crops are very uniform and inbred just like the plants we saw in the hunters Malawi gold exp. Here is a very good description by Seshata from Sensi Seeds '

Landrace cannabis varieties of Tanzania

The traditional sativas of East Africa are well-known for their potent, psychoactive effect, and have sparked a wave of cannabis tourism, particularly in Malawi. The Malawi Gold is without doubt the most famous traditional cultivar found in this part of the continent, and has become the predominant commercial genetic  in Tanzania too. The Tanzanian Magic is another strain developed for commercial production, and is a 100% sativa native to the southern highlands of the country.

Sativas indigenous to the region are mostly tall, straight plants with thin, dark-green leaves. Many varieties have adapted to requiring long vegetative growth periods before flowering can commence, due to the very slight variation in temperature found throughout the year in regions so close to the equator. Some landraces found in the region require as much as 20 weeks vegetative growth prior to flowering. The aromas and flavours associated with East African sativas are generally spicy, sharp, astringent and pine-scented.' Here are the seeds, seeds and plants are very uniform.

post-14111-0-52665900-1386955458.jpg

post-14111-0-33181600-1386955496.jpg

post-14111-0-23337000-1386955538.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

wow man what a bag of seeds. is a repoduction of african seeds stock? fuzzy times when i grew her and cant remember much about her. only thing is it was much more manageable than swazi red. stood shorter and the high was much more for busy day time. not so strong as rooibeard.

• 2 years later...
On 12/13/2013 at 6:26 PM, mauritian grower said:

Hi Lion Man Dust, thanks for the info il do my best to take good care of this one. The strain comes from Tanzania where they grow it in areas such as Arusha and most of the crops are very uniform and inbred just like the plants we saw in the hunters Malawi gold exp. Here is a very good description by Seshata from Sensi Seeds '

Landrace cannabis varieties of Tanzania

The traditional sativas of East Africa are well-known for their potent, psychoactive effect, and have sparked a wave of cannabis tourism, particularly in Malawi. The Malawi Gold is without doubt the most famous traditional cultivar found in this part of the continent, and has become the predominant commercial genetic  in Tanzania too. The Tanzanian Magic is another strain developed for commercial production, and is a 100% sativa native to the southern highlands of the country.

Sativas indigenous to the region are mostly tall, straight plants with thin, dark-green leaves. Many varieties have adapted to requiring long vegetative growth periods before flowering can commence, due to the very slight variation in temperature found throughout the year in regions so close to the equator. Some landraces found in the region require as much as 20 weeks vegetative growth prior to flowering. The aromas and flavours associated with East African sativas are generally spicy, sharp, astringent and pine-scented.' Here are the seeds, seeds and plants are very uniform.

post-14111-0-52665900-1386955458.jpg

post-14111-0-33181600-1386955496.jpg

post-14111-0-23337000-1386955538.jpg

Thanks for the shout out ;) <3 xx

• Like 1

• 1 month later...