Creme Caramel by sweet seeds

Hi to everyone,

Below is the best smoke, I have ever smoked. It is called Creme Caramel by Sweet Seeds. It is an auto strain. Here we call it chocolate because that is what it tastes like. The plant was harvested at 8 and half weeks.  I cut some branches off before I thought to film her.Here she is

To my Lady

Arjan is the King of Cannabis,

I am his knight

I fight with all my might

He is my king and I remain loyal and true to him

Sweet Seeds is my lady

for a knight must have a lady

I am old but nibble

light on my feet

I move fast and hit hard

I fight with all my might

for my sweet lady

as I am  her knight.

with all the best

john

• Like 2

Hey Flower! thanks for your share man, i have heard many good things about this smoke already, i think i tried some in Dam once, but it wasn't specially good, i don't blame the strain here i"m sure some phenos re keepers and it seems you had one of those ;)

How much did it yeilded more o rless and in how long like Levente asked?

Have a good smoke man

hi Dust,

This strain is not in Amsterdam. This strain is truly unique. and is an auto. It is something special. It matured over 8 weeks and yielded well over 60 grams.

I am growing Dark Devil and Cream Caramel from this site.  I have to get new camera. These are very special strains

I was busted in November but am on my feet now. Still have the Flowerbomb Kush seeds and  will grow them out very soon.

take care

john

• Like 1

It must be the same as the Royal Caramel Auto from oyal queens seed - a three parrt genetic mix ofMaple Leaf Indica, lue Black AND White Rhino. The aroma and zaste is unique. Very tasty and best of all it hits heavy esp. for an AUTO. One of the best Autos and best tasting strains I know.

I only prefer the King's Kush for it's tangerine/menthol-like palate when smoked and the DAMNESIA for the combination of a remarkable good taste, imposible to describe - warm, reminds me of roasted chocolate + vanillia and a fruity mouthful. Tastes great and gives me the most awesome High. Longlasting and very good as a long term smoke with no hangovers but a lot of good effects oin the psyche and body. My strain 4 life. Mixed with 1/3rd of King's Jush you get the optimum marihuana flavor + high,imo.

Then comes Caboose and number 3 is the Cream Xrarame.

Royal Creamatic by royal queen seeds is another auto version of cream caramel.

The sweet seeds Cream caramel auto is more compact 40cm - 90cm and the royal Creamatic tends to be a bit taller with a bit more space between the internodes 70cm -110cm.

Both versions used a cream caramel mother (BlueBlack, Maple Leaf Indica and White Rhino) X unknown Automatic father( unknown genetics)

Both finish 8 weeks from seed to chop but the royal creamatic will thank you if given another week.

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

ooop forgot to say very nice plant John. Shame you chopped side branches before you ngot the camera out, I bet she was looking pretty cute. ;)

Sorry to hear about you hassles in November, never nice to have your home invaded, but on the up side good to hear you are back in the saddle and having such nice results to show for it. :)

Look forwards to seeing more of your nice grows from you , it's always a pleasure to see your fine ladies.

Take care

Peace & smokes

Lams

yes i know it is an auto a friend of mine had bought the seeds ;) but it is strange if you say nobody have it in AMS i clearly smoke something with cream and caramel in it lolol maybe another strain, one of the quoted above maybe i don't kno too much smoke in a week  ;)