helppp is my plant the right size for 16 days into veg

Nerzo420

She does look a bit behind, I would have expected a little more growth . :rabbi:

Out of interest what type of light are you using?

Lite mix is designed to use liquid nutes from start (@ a reucede rate for small seedlings) Have you been feeding from the start?

What are your temp? Cold can slow growth.

It would also be nice to know the strain.

Do you have any other seedling started at the same time?

Peace bro

Lams

Hiya lams sorry she's she's pineapple chunk feminized from barneys farm, I only gave her water till she was up then started her on small amount on advanced nutrients and up'd her dose slowly, the temp is around 70-75f while lights are on but I have been having cold nights around 55f, she was the only seedling I started as she's going in a bigger home soon with a 400 hps along with a a couple new seedlings later this week, thanks Bro

• Like 1

Hiya Nerzo.

the way you feeding her sounds good :)

Yes temps on the cold side, this is what is slowing her growth. Raising the temps will make her happy ;)

Day temps would be better @ 25C - 27C  /  78F - 81F

Night temps around   18C - 19  /  64F - 66F 

12" tube heater(for geenhousees) can be bought For £15 GBP/ $25 USD. Rated at 45W. Plug in thermostats for green house tube heater start at £17 GBP / $28 USD and have a temp range of 5C - 35C  /  41F - 95F.

I would use the thermostat & tube heater for set  for Dark period  temp (don't place heater to near the plant,it will get hotter thatn the ambient temp you want) . Reason for this is you want the temps to be right in dark period as 55F is too cold, but also the themmostat only has single temp setting (althought you can vary the set temp).

If you want a day and night temp thermostat then check ebay for a reptile day and night thermostat. Around £50GBP / 82USD upwards . This will sort out day and night temps in one unit.

If you don't get a day and night thermostat , just by adding some incandesent bulbs will raise heat,( the light won't be a benefit, the added heat will).

Hope she feel all warm and snuggly soon, i know she will like it.

Peace brother

Lams

nice about the 400W :D this will make things nice and warm ;)

Make sure it not too close, don't want to  toast her. The extra light and warmth and she'll be shooting up.

Have a great grow, I will be sure to follow her progress :)

Peace & smokes

Lams

Thanks lams them thermostats look top I just had a quick look are they a heater them self then yeah and you set how hot you want it to get during day and then you can change it to lower at night? I might have to invest in one this weekend, I've also got 2 X 60 watt tube heaters should i just use them on a timer to come when the lights turn off or would I be best investing in a reptile thermostat? I can't wait to get the 400 light but I'm

Also getting a bigger home for her so I may still have the same problem so I'll either use the 2 60 watt tube heaters at night or invest in a reptile thermostat what would you suggest is best? Thanks for the help bro really appreciate it

Yeah plug heater in to thermostat :) If buying a day/night thermostat, ingnore ons that say dimming this is for enviromental lighting for lizards reproduction cycle.

you want on with 2 heat settings 1 for day & 1 for night.

something like this

post-8436-0-39198400-1390262814.jpgpost-8436-0-39198400-1390262814.jpg

• 2 Outputs - Temperature Controlled; 24hr Controlled.
  • Temperature Probe.
  • Different Day / Night Temperature Settings.
  • Controls Heating or Cooling.
  • LCD Multi Function display.

Specification:

• Temperature Range: -20C to 50C
  • Day and Night Temperature settings
  • Accuracy: +/-1C
  • Temperature Control Range: 0 to 50C
  • Temperature Differential Range: 1 to 15C
  • Timer Control: Upto 4 on/off periods every 24Hrs
  • Controls either Heating or Cooling
  • Memory protected by back up battery
  • Max 600W per output

But you said your getting 400W this week and that will raise lights on temp  and a single temp controller will be fine for dark period.

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

yep was looking at this earlier :)

Designed for the job - ie greenhouse tube heater.

Alway check the max Wattage of a device controller and the Wattage of the device being controlled. This is just general good advice, you don't want electricaln devices to over load. ;)

Peace

Lams

this plug in type (no Probe) needs to be where your heating ie in the growspace.

If thermostat is to be outside growspace then probe is needed.

You could run an extensinon lead into the grow space with thermostat plugged in on the end of it (inside grow space) with heater plugged in to thermometer.

Peace bro  lams

The One foot tube heater uses 45W, so two of them would be 90W on one  thermostat , works for me , that's very little draw.

You should for piece of mind double check max Wattage for the thermostat. (there won't be a problem with this low Wattage, but checking something yourself is a good habbit to get in to. Then there is no opne else to blame. Always Safety first).

Peace man

Lams