Seed Testing is back !

Dust

Well im allso still waiting for some new non Auto Seeds :P

But i think the Boom around AutoGenethics is pretty damn big atm so GHS has to stay on par with theys catalogue ;)

defo hope that they dnt overthrive it and the Boom settles in near future cause in my opinion auto Seeds can just never Reach a Photoperiodic Plant.

To all the Testers have fun and get some nice Reports for us going :)

Cheers

• Like 2

It is possible (just possible) that shortly we test Strain Hunters regular seeds, but still need a little patience :). When we have more information available, post it in the forum. 

Only people who have some monitoring in the forum, will be able to choose a regular seed testing, when available. Current testers do follow-ups, will have preference of course :) 

Hugs!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
hi guys, how are things with new testings? 

I sign next to any costs I would like to participate again 

before and cultivate the money maker, autobomb, kalashnikova, flower bomb kush, and this year? 

I hope your submission! 

the message data with the shipping, I charge now? 

this year I have new camera to perform follow-ups!

Greetings and good smoke  :bye:

To my surprise I got my much loved amnesia Seeds Autoflowering today - was paranoid for a week or so cause I expected the seeds along with the other guys but it seemed that it took a bit longer for the Damnesia auto seeds to be ready.

A very nice surprise !

Also received the Uncle Demon EP by Tommy Lee Sparta ..so good times ahead..

Thanks friends

hugs

Bam

• Like 1

Congratulations Bam-Bhole, lucky you :-)  I will look forward to reading your grow report and seeing the pictures of you girls.    I was too late on this batch, I sure will keep my eyes open for the next batch as I really want to participate in sharing a grow report using these seeds.  I'll still do another grow report this year of my outdoor crop, this year I'm growing landrace varieties, Pakistan Chitral Kush, Ketema (Moroccan) and Tirah Valley then a couple of mixed strains Kali China/Orient Express, White Domina and Fatty Bubba.  But I still have room to do a test grow if I'm lucky enough to get in on the next batch of seeds. 

• 3 weeks later...

I stil have no idea how to put any words or numbers on this - I would need a real calendar I can write on, then i can take pictures of it. I am on a Mac and there are no programs I know about, which would allow me to do any writing on top of a JPEG, . so it seems I must do without it ..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

haha another good surprise from MAC i didn't know there were no editing program in it ^^  I think it's a lot of free soft in the Apple store like PaintBrush, a very quick google should give you few names ;)  Otherwise like you mentionned you can print it and take photos if it's more easy like this :)

But damn MAC surprise me everyday hihi, imagine my face when i discovered you needed to buy additional CD player on 3000e Imac to read a CD hihihi..  But well it's true it works great ;) 

i just want to know if there is any chance to send me some seeds to test, that would be very useful to me and greatly appreciated because here in my country (Argentina) is undergoing an economic and political crisis complicated purchases of imported . thank you  green house guyz 

bless all

bye! :D