Seed Testing is back !

Dust

Hope there will come another test seeds. Now i don't fill the criterions except i have space in my tent :)

Yes there will be many others so stick around and show us some nice grow journal until next time so you can get yours maybe ;)

• Like 1

alright a new batch of auto's , i saw some pic's of the white widow auto on franco's facebook looks like a killer auto i have been waiting for them to make a auto out of the white widow, but the jack as well is something awesome. Hey dust, do you know if the skunk auto is the old skunk green house used to sell that's in the grow session's video and is a really short flowering skunk ?

Anyway's you know my situation dust i would love to test some seed's for you guy's but my country is lame right now unfortunately as soon as that end's you can count me in tho for sure. i'm just about to post a new journal for the FBK i have had a few minor set back's as far as my personal grow is concerned but also as you know dust for very good reason that is the only journal i have had to abandon since becoming a member  of strainhunter's i feel bad i had to give those plant's away but the reason was more then worth it. so i will make up for it with a new journal with some green house genetic's.

• Like 2

Too true and Skunk is a classic that takes me back, and have not grown for years, so many strains appearing all the time, the old ones get left behind.

Now it is re-imagined in a auto variety by GHS will be nice to see it bloom too :D

Peace

Lams

• Like 2

Hi dear hunters!!, I had grow super critical auto with great results. I can grow with a 250 w hydroponics hut led unit or hps 250 w, I had grow hawaiian snow,Arjan´s haze 1, Arjan´s haze 3, Super lemon Haze, lemon skunk, big bang, AMS  and great white shark, I will love to be a tester of damnesia auto or skunk auto. The sun is great here to....

I´m not Franco, I´m the other guy :) 

Respect

post-14954-0-84016000-1391648192.jpg

• Like 4

Suena bien :)
Espero ver a su diario de cultivo y un montón de buenas fotos también.
Que tengas un buen cultivo
hermano de la Paz
Lams

Sounds good :)
I hope to see your grow journal and lots of nice pictures too.
Have a good grow
Peace brother
Lams

• Like 2

Yop everyone thanks to all for your candidature i've received all your messages :)  Like i have explained to a few of you we have now selected the first batch of tester for thos seeds we have 10 and so for now the list is closed, there will be seeds sent during the whole year normally, so everybody make sure to share some nice compelte grow journal on the forum if you  are a new member, and become an active memeber on the place it is your best shot to make people know you and us as well :)

Big thanks to everyone stay tune for more fun soon!!

• Like 2

Hi dear hunters!!, I had grow super critical auto with great results. I can grow with a 250 w hydroponics hut led unit or hps 250 w, I had grow hawaiian snow,Arjan´s haze 1, Arjan´s haze 3, Super lemon Haze, lemon skunk, big bang, AMS  and great white shark, I will love to be a tester of damnesia auto or skunk auto. The sun is great here to....

I´m not Franco, I´m the other guy :)

Respect

nice plantation behind ;)

sorry but like for the other members i will have to ask you  a little more time spent on the forum and at least 1 complete grow shared and next time we have a batch of seeds you will get some :)

• Like 1

Hi schlock :)

To start a grow journal you would go to the "Grow Area" then "Grow Joiurnals For All Mediums" and click the "New Topic" button on the right hand side of the screen.

I will give you a link to the "Grow Journals For All Mediums" here - http://forums.strainhunters.com/forum/15-grow-journals-for-all-mediums/

Include the equipment size of grow space, grow style, variety grown & type of ferts and any other useful info you can add ;)

Picture are a great way for people to follow the progress of your grow, we always like to see some nice pictures ;)

If you need any help getting around the forums or posting pic let us know.

This run of testers has been filled and is now closed to applicants, but no worries there will be more.

As Dust said once you have a full grow journal here and have been a member for a few months your chances of  being selected will go up.

Being an active member of the forum by posting and adding to the nice helpful vibe of the forums will not go unmissed.

I look forward to your journal and seeing you around the forums.

Have a good grow :D

Peace & smokes

Lams

• Like 2

Auto Flower? I thought strain hunters was about brining us land race genetics? Where are they? was that just a marketing stunt to sell a load of DVD's and enable them to cross and rehash all their existing strains under a different name?

Auto White Widow? errr it's 2014!!! Disapointed is an understatement...

Don't believe the hype!!!

What is wrong with offering auto versions of their most liked/best selling strains ? If people want autoflowerin gstrains give them the opportunity. These Autos have nothing to do with the strainhunters seedbank The only strain listed on the Strainhunters web site is Damnesia ,, which is a mix of a classic Greenhouse strain = AMS with amnesia Haze and the best weed I know for a fairly low price - Under 5 euro per seed. Compare that with amnesia Haze from other seedbanks -

As already explained it takes years to come up with stable crosses from landraces - They want to preserve the landraces not sell them like they are. They do get limited amounts of these genetics, so no way they could sell thousadns of seeds from each strain !

• Like 2