Bushy's Organic grow

Bushy

Im not sure of all the strains we did but heres a few kushs northern lights&big bud reg&auto ketatma what me and a bloke I new but he has past away now every summer we would go out and he would sort out 200 hundred cutting outside all in different areas some years we would lose 100 plants 1 time more the weed would last us and till the next summer for years I did this he used to do all food and stuff it was not till he died I thought shit im going to have to learn instead of just smoking he was my grandad he was very under cover my mum did not no he smoked no 1.in my family thats how he liked it I found out because I like fishing and that were he smoked a lot' all in all world of seeds he liked them and he did use to get some big ladies I think its best to pick the best fem out of 10 thats how he did it I think and then take loads of cutting

Im not sure of all the strains we did but heres a few kushs northern lights&big bud reg&auto ketatma what me and a bloke I new but he has past away now every summer we would go out and he would sort out 200 hundred cutting outside all in different areas some years we would lose 100 plants 1 time more the weed would last us and till the next summer for years I did this he used to do all food and stuff it was not till he died I thought shit im going to have to learn instead of just smoking he was my grandad he was very under cover my mum did not no he smoked no 1.in my family thats how he liked it I found out because I like fishing and that were he smoked a lot' all in all world of seeds he liked them and he did use to get some big ladies I think its best to pick the best fem out of 10 thats how he did it I think and then take loads of cutting

Iiam very sorry to hear about your Grandfather , im growing out there line almost since i have around 30/40 free seeds herbies went crazy giving away W.O.S seeds and ill see whats in there stuff iam happy at this point 

• Like 1

I found it.I was looking at old menu I get my seeds from herbies never had any trouble been going there for 10 years at least just used togo in shop did not now he had herbies untill last year thanks for the link peace

• Like 1

I found it.I was looking at old menu I get my seeds from herbies never had any trouble been going there for 10 years at least just used togo in shop did not now he had herbies untill last year thanks for the link peace

Herbies are good i havnt had any dramas with seeds,  8 days from the uk to my door in oz everytime

Thanks he was a good man

I really like the wos pure indicas&sativas I just have not got time for long sativas but my next grow im going with 1 of there pure indica strains

i have there landrace kush that ill grow out next spring, also have there strawberry blue which looks like a pretty girl , i grow my sativas outdoors..

peace Bushy

I am moving at easter so I might try and do some cuttings just wanted to now how you keep cuttings ive read were people say im keeping that cutting for a later grow how would you keep a cutting over a 3 to 6 mouth period thanks

I am moving at easter so I might try and do some cuttings just wanted to now how you keep cuttings ive read were people say im keeping that cutting for a later grow how would you keep a cutting over a 3 to 6 mouth period thanks

I  think there talking about taking clones of the strain you like, if lets say you like W.O.S then look for FEMINISED seeds that mite be the best way to grow a strain you like, or if you have a plant you like then cut it back then re-veg the plant when you get to where your moving to, as for cuttings i dont think they live to long with out roots or some sort of grow medium thats self contained i hop that helps you Nicc

• 2 weeks later...

Another nice grow finishing up soon around here :) 

Those ladies are looking nice man! I have smoked some nice Peyote 2 weeks ago, I'm sure you will have sone good times with yours as well :D

Have a good grow man thanks for the pics

Another nice grow finishing up soon around here :)

Those ladies are looking nice man! I have smoked some nice Peyote 2 weeks ago, I'm sure you will have sone good times with yours as well :D

Have a good grow man thanks for the pics

That's good news it does look like its going to smoke well.and yes mate happy with the grow.Tanks Dust

• Like 1

• 1 month later...