GH CHEESE - Chica grow journal

unexpgrow

Hi unexpgrow :)

First off, let me welcome you to SH forums :) nice to have on board with us.

I have moved your journal for you. ;)

Don't forget to post an introduction, and let us know a little about yourself ,it is a place were we can give a proper welcome.

Looking forward to following your journal, and seeing some nice pictures of your plants.

peace & smokes bro

Lams

• Like 1

Welcome friend, your plant looks very nice, but certainly appreciate a system more powerful light to thrive. If you plan, do the crop only light with low power consumption, better start flowering soon. Not good very tall plants with low light.

Regards!! :)

• Like 2

Himan welcome on the forum and thanks for sharing your Chica ;)

It seems she has a nice size already and a pretty good structure so far, i see you have little troubles on your leaves, what do ou feed her with? how often and with what PH? nothing really dangerous so far but if you don't fix it it could get worst ;)

Have a good growing man let's ope it gives you big stinky flowers ;)

• Like 1

hi i don't feed chica yet because i'm waiting for the long flowering feeding i order, i just use this lights to veg because i want long branches to do 4/5 clones is my only seed and my only strain if i lose chica no more plants for me lool. i will use to flow 2x lamps agrolite 150w iche what do you think?

My water pH is 6.2..

• Like 1

Looks ok, those bulbs would definitely be good for a quick and easy fix, they'll help quite a bit in veg being mixed spectrum 2700+6500 .

I'd try to hang those bulbs horizontal facing each other and improvise some parabolic reflector over the 2 bulbs to get most of their light on the grow,if you're going to, then already do that with these bulbs   :)

It looks like the current bulbs could be a fair bit closer, the one side without the tl's you might be able to put the bulbs you have now.

i could be mistaken cause i'm not sure exactly what you grow on,  but it seems every pic i could see the medium on it looked soaked, IF that's the case (and don't rely on my guess !) , let them dry out a day or 2.

looks a lot better with those leafs off :)

kr,

/M

[EDIT]

Ok, i just saw that video :)

forget everything i wrote apart from perhaps to consider the reflector  thing for the room i wasn't aware of ;)

[/EDIT]

• Like 1

ok well i hope you will receive the nutrient fast then  ^^  She should survive until then might not grow at top speed but she should not die :)

For your 2 bulbs some people have done with smaller than 300w so if you keep them close enough withtou burning the plant you can still have a nice result, for sur e 3rd one will not hurt neither but if you reallycan't just go with your 2 and next time will be better :)

Have a good grow man

• Like 2

Chica after the new hair cut, loool she look so mush better now and the new branches are growing better with out that bad leaves, i put 400 ml of water withe a new feed, i buy just to try on veg and so far so good, the product have npk - 6-3-6 is a low because i have same afraid to do bad to the plant. And i put some sound to her loool :) just let me know what do you think the news xD

• Like 2

What plant doesn't enjoy a bit of Bob Marley ;)

Your soil looks dark in all your pics, do you allow a little dryness between watering?

Heh even low cost needs a little money, Buying a bigger CFL is a good investment and will work out nice and cheap when you work out how much bud you get over several grows & the electric works out at peanuts.

Also compared to what you would pay some guy for the same amount of bud, buying a bulb doesn't seem so expensive.

Keep the updates coming & post as many pics as you like, I love to see a nice pic or 3 :D

Peace & smokes

Lams

• Like 1

ty for your support is very important to me my soil is dark because i just take pick after the water but now i will take pic before xD, yes a new cfl is a good investment in here wee don't have to mush weed just hash (polen) and is to expensive..

GOOD STRAINS xD

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums!

any clue why the leaves are kinda clawing down?

the new growth looks so light I cant imagine its from over feeding.. and the fact u are waiting on food makes me think she is not getting enough air as she wants...

I had this problem before and it turned out the soil was to muddy... err so thick it did not let in enough air...

I am not sure just wanna throw it out there.

grow on m8!

• Like 1

hello, yesterday I fed the chica with the solution I used last time, with     NPK 6-3-6, also had to remove some of the leaves, because they were already getting old ladies, but only did well to plant, as well as helped branches inside to grab more light.

• Like 2

hi bro

looking in good health apart from the leaves drooping.

personally i would repot with a dryish mediun (this will help draw some water out and draw air in)

into a pot with some holes all up sides  and in the bottom

get some air in your root ball before root rot sets in

then after couple days resume light watering

hope this helps

PEACE

• Like 1

hello, strain hunters today I received my feed for the chica, but after much thought :'( , I decided I will not bloom chica.

What do you think of my new plan?

Now that the chica is going to be a mother plant can continue to give solution npk 6-3-6?

:)

• Like 1