Your best sativa

Bushy

Hi everyone, im looking at buying some sativa seeds and was just looking for your input , which strains do you like, these will be grown indoors and looking for the typical sativa traits.

looking for a trippy day time smoke mostly.

Thanks 

Peace out bushy

Hi

Yea I have got plenty of my own stock of malawi gold , swazi landrace and transkie . These are what I like to call super sativa's and wouldnt even attempt to grow them indoors as they are monsters with huge flowering times. Outdoors is the only way to do them justice. Swazi and trankie are 25 week flowering time while the malawi is roughly 18weeks.

ch9 blue lemon thai

https://www.ch9femaleseeds.com/ch9-seeds-blue-lemon-thai-feminised#.UvoxaVBBvqA

original amnesia haze

http://somaseeds.nl/products-page/amnesia-haze/

copy amnesia haze

http://www.royalqueenseeds.com/115-amnesia-haze.html

cheers

Reaf

Amnesia Haze is really nice but Damnesiais even better even though it is only 60% Sativa it gives you the best of everything. I heard the Arjan's Super Haze 2 is a lot like the amnesia or champagne Haze as it was called before ... Other than that try the landraces from Hawaii and mexico - nirvana seeds offers plenty of these ... 

• Like 1

WOW, thanks guys for going out of your way for me, my wife and i do really like the sativa HIGH so im super keen to run a good strain through a indoor grow, i do grow out doors aswell but need to keep plants short and this tends to be alot of work but thats another story.

AS for the strains mentioned (Reaf) Amnesia haze i have looked at Soma seeds and really liked what he has but OMG his seeds are so Dear and not taking a chance on seeds not germinating at around 25 u/s a pop per seed. but thanks again Reaf.

Dust, yes there the 3 i was also looking at and afordable i watched GHS grow vids and seem to really yeild very well and im glad you said you liked the high as thats what i was looking for is people have tried and are happy with the strain ( omg i was blown away with the Hawain Snow grow vid jaw droping growth rate) thanks Dust.

Bam-Bhole, interesting you say that super haze is alot like Amnesia, i have looked at alot of pure land race stuff aswell thinking they may work well but just not a good grow indoors flower times are way to long but who knows i may do a out door grow next spring, thanks mate.

And thanks to MRcrossy and oldemarine.

Peace Bushy

• Like 2

I have to say, Arjans Ultra Haze #1 :) it is just so uplifting at 9am when your knocking on the GHouse door, lol :) I love it :)

Amnesia Haze is my absolute favourite cannabis but for best sativa it's the AH1. A close second is Kali Mist from Simon at Serious :) It's also just such an amazing smell and high :) In third place, Durban poison :) I smoked some 10 years ago in Amsterdam, it was grown fantastically and it was certainly my favourite at the time :)

• Like 2

Something about the amnesia Haze makes it so special - everyone loves it. Arjan's ultra haze 2 is said to be very related, I grew the Amnesia Haze auto from Royal queens seeds last time only 1 seed made it so i only ha an ounce or sobut to me that was decent and it took about 10 weeks of flowering indoors and it stayed real short for a Sativy unlike the super Lemon haze that needs topping or LST unless you got a lot of height for your lghts. Same goes for most Hazes  Neville's Haze , Arjan's Haze 3 etc. 28 Euros per pack - under 10 Ero per seed

A good coompromise is the Damnesia - it got everything that I love about the Amnesia Haze but  the A.M.S. a 50/50 hybrid rofrm switzerland that is known for it's introspective qualities enhances the taste and the effect plus the smoke is much smoother. I found the AH auto to be tuff on the lungs. I smoke pure and Danesia is great for that. It grows to a height of around 1 meter not much more and the internodes are much closer to each other Makes a very nice cola . Best of all it is cheap-

10 seeds cost only 35 euro plus porto - 3 seeds 14 euro.

I haven't tried the nirvana strains but they are affordable and look promising. Thai, Mexican andHawaiianstrains are on offer for 25 to 30 euro for 5seeds.

SOMAS seeds are too expensive for me, too. 

• Like 1

Not easy to answer before we know what you are in to. Some sativas like original haze are marvellous but very low yield and the take forever like 14 weeks or so......If you are into that stuff I would recommend Zamdelica or original Haze from ACE or malawi.

If you want to have a compromise I can tell you 3 stativas that are ready in about 10 weeks with a good yield ;-)

- Kali Mist 90% sativa very hardcore strong sativa effect - electric, sometimes too much

-SLH as good as Kali Mist but different in taste and not so edgy, easier

-Santa Maria: ready in 8 weeks and very spiritual and smooth

• Like 1

Looking like we are seeing a trend already, between Arjan's ultra haze and Amnesia haze and Kali's mist as a runner up. watched some of GHS grow vids and like the ultra haze and the sound of hawaian snow but im thinking way to much work in a smal grow area of 1x1x2 doable but alot of work, have any of you grown the above in a small 1x1x2high tent?

Hi Gonzo, which seed bank did you get your Amnesia haze from, between Ajans ultra and Amnesia which one would you opt to grow if you had to chose, thanks in advance mate.

Very interesting Bam, you seem very happy with the Damnesia im thinking it has the Amnesia mixed into it hence the name? is the one your talking about from GHS? thanks mate for going out of your way.

G'day firefighter, maybe next spring ill do a grow outside one of the bigger sativa, one strain you mentioned i took some interest in was the santa maria seems to have a very colorful history and very hard to get i only found one seed bank that holds it, did you grow this strain? and was you happy with the grow, i do like the rare and od and something thats a spiritual smoke is atrative to me, thanks mate.

THANKS TO ALLL

Peace Bushy

• Like 2

G'day firefighter, maybe next spring ill do a grow outside one of the bigger sativa, one strain you mentioned i took some interest in was the santa maria seems to have a very colorful history and very hard to get i only found one seed bank that holds it, did you grow this strain? and was you happy with the grow, i do like the rare and od and something thats a spiritual smoke is atrative to me, thanks mate.

Yes, I believe the climate in Perth will be ok for malawi, Zamdelica etc. Good luck with that baba.

Santa Maria is also for outdoors but very good indoors indeed. The fatest sativa I know with a special spiritual touch with it - the opposite to kali Mist when it comes to effects. Much more mellow and friendly, erotic. Some people complain about Kali Mist, that it is too mindboggling. Yes I grew Santa maria a lot: from the clones in the 90#s to the seeds from Nomercy now. You can see some pics in the 12/12 thread. Santa Maria is very good for 12/12.

• Like 1

DnA s  Annunaki is really nice Dline is absolute amazing, and the Lemonskunk has a few outstanding Phenos to. 

And there are thousends more so if u tell us what kind of budstructure or smell u like i can help u further ;)

cheers

Hi Gonzo, which seed bank did you get your Amnesia haze from, between Ajans ultra and Amnesia which one would you opt to grow if you had to chose, thanks in advance

I have yet to grow Amnesia Haze but have had the pleasure of getting it quite regularly from a friend. I went to buy Soma seeds Amnesia Haze one time, the seeds cost £170 for 10 feminised. They were all different sizes and shapes so I reluctantly refused them. Given the chance I'd grow Amnesia Haze over Arjans Ultra Haze #1. It's hard saying that because I'm wanting to grow BOTH! Lol :) Amnesia Haze would be first and then AH#1 :) AH#1 can be smoked at 5am with gusto, that's why I love it :) I smoke heavy in the early hours :)

Royal Queen do a decent AH but you know Somas will be slightly better :) He created it to be stoned and still remain really functional :) How I like to live my life, lol :)

Hi guy's, thank you all for your input and sharing your thought's, each name you guys have shared i have looked at each one and looked at there genetic's and looked at each breeder and price and ease of purchase, some are very hard to come by others easy, the cost to me is a big factor, not that i cant afford the seeds its just a piss off when a 100bucks worth of seeds dont germinate, to me i dont care if it takes 12/14 weeks to finish as long as it get's there in the end, what i really want is good germination a good yeild that sweet minty complex smell, thick dense buds, and taste when smoked that leaves you smacking ya lips mmmm thats so nice, then feel that insant heady high creeping up as you feel that warm cover your body like a blanket as your heart starts to race as you start to see them colors change and flush through your mind as you sink back into your chair as you go with the high which starts your mind into a rush of posative thoughts after which u get up and start to enjoy the day thats what im looking for, once again guys thank you so much for your input.

Peace Bushy

• 3 weeks later...

In case you missed it . Damnesia is from strainhunters.com and the description is spot on

http://shop.strainhunters.com/cannabis-seeds/damnesia.html

.ATM I run a test of the yet to be introduced Damnesia Autoflowering. Soaked 4 beans and have them in paper since 24 hours Just peeked and saw 2 are already ready to be put in soil tonight - With  this method I had a pretty decent run of germination. 8 out of 8 - cant get better..lol

JWait till a tiny roo is visible then directly in Canna Seed Mix soil 2 litre pots - no more Jiffys or stonewwool etc. ust do not plant them too deep. I know how frustrating it can be if you got a pack of 3 seeds for say 27 Euro and only 1 grows - Like that buying seeds is a pest. 

BTW

The name Damnesia has to do with AMS being the shortcut for the Amsterdam airport and that mixed with Amnesia Haze was turned into Damnesia, makes sense to me and sounds cool. My weed for life no doubt but then I am fond of Hybrids - Jack Herer, White Widow etc.

Best pure sativa though is the original Lambs or kings bread the Rastas grew in jamaica during the 70ies but it is hard to find in seed form even in Jamaica since it takes up to 9 month for a complete circle and is not suited or indoor growing or outside of the tropics..That is the real deal no body no uneasy feelings just pure meditatijng and all smiles..tastes delicious and smells a bit like a fresh carrot. a smell i miss today..you can find all fruits today but not that distinctive earthy yet yummy aroma plus it looks perfect like  a good wheat..

G'day Bam, thanks for comment i did look through everyone's favourite sativa's and what i was hopping for is a nice mix of differnt breeder's iam more of a sativa smoker i almost bought some of Soma's seeds not long after the post after sending a email to his contact through his site and asked some simple question i got no reply so i didnt buy his seeds lol its as simple as that, i did however buy some pure landrace seeds from seeds of africa which was the malawi gold and some pure kush from WOSso hope to breed my own sativa mix one that can handle our punishing summers , i have 2 autos to try out very soon as i want to see how they go through the off sesone as summer has just finished and rolling into autum so ill be doing another grow review but on the auto's, ill use any breeders seeds im just trying out what grows best here we have very very long dry summers as most of what i have tried to grow just cant handle the heat, i do buy alot of seeds and try what i can so far not all that impressed from old seeds to buying a 100bucks worth of seeds and getting one crushed in 5 then poor rate of germination so i thought bugger it ill hit the landrace's and not a bad deal really from herbies.. 

if your paste a link to me im happy to follow your Auto test and see how it all goes are you doing a indoor grow test? and do you know if any of the ghs testers are doing any out door test?

peace Bushy

Ordered Products Product Quantity Price Seeds Of Africa Malawi Gold Seeds (SOA1202-12)
12 Seeds Per Pack 1 £17.33 (1x £17.33) FREE: 1 x World Of Seeds Strawberry Blue FEMINISED SEED, 2 x Hawaiian Skunk Haze REGULAR SEEDS 1 FREE

Subtotal: £17.33 Delivery: £9.99 - (International Tracked Insured Mail (This service provides an accurate tracking service with a proof of delivery)) Stealth: Supers Stealth Total: £27.32

http://forums.strainhunters.com/topic/8182-time-for-some-great-genetics/#entry123887

Seems you found the right strain for a dry and hot climate. Malawi is a dry and hot place - heck the strainhunters Malawi expedition and the diary here on the forum.

The Seed Testing is hard to find.

For outdoors there was a nice contest last summer - even 1 Damnesia grow that was massive. Search the forum for that section and show us what yoiu are doing..

http://forums.strainhunters.com/topic/8182-time-for-some-great-genetics/#entry123887

Seems you found the right strain for a dry and hot climate. Malawi is a dry and hot place - heck the strainhunters Malawi expedition and the diary here on the forum.

The Seed Testing is hard to find.

For outdoors there was a nice contest last summer - even 1 Damnesia grow that was massive. Search the forum for that section and show us what yoiu are doing..

Hi Bam, yes mate i think ill be happy with the Malawi, i have watched the vid from strainhunters and did some light reading on the landrace so im very looking forward to working with it over the next few years

Ps im following your seed test so cant wait to see how it goes for you and thinking that test is perfectly matched to you as you seem to really like the Damnesia

peace Bushy