Dark devil and Creme Caramel by sweet seeds a Spanish seed company

Hi to all,

That Bitch, slut, nigger is going to suffer for his crimes. Go to wwwhttps://plus.google.com/u/0/b/109307582343040243122/

but let me say this - this struggle has gone on for I think all of my life. It is well known that Fred nILE IS A kLU klux CLAN MEMBER,

A FIFTHY GRAND MASTER.

HE IS DEAD THAT SLUT, FRED NILE,  ALONG WITH MC5, THE AMERICIAN DEA, IN aUSTRALIA ICAC(INDEPENDENT COMMISION AGAINST CORRUPTION(THEY ARE AS ROTTEN AS ANY INSTITUTION CAN BE), THE AUSTRALIAN CRIME COMMISION ALONG WITH ASIO, WHO HAVE BEEN LINKED TO SERBIAN FASCISM AND THE REPATRIATION OF NAZI WAR CRIMINALS TO THE WEST.

CHARGE IS TERORISM AGAINST THE VERY FABRIC OF CIVILIZED VALUES.

CHARGE IS SEDITION. PENALITY=DEATH

FUCK OFF ALL YOUR NAZI WHITE TRASH.

here is my grow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElQ0MWN5lrY&list=UUUkVp0VY7GNfKE3KmMve-Gw&feature=share

ALL THE BEST,

JOHN

Hi John

I have always enjoyed your grows and you seem to get very nice results, it would be nice to see a little more of your grow here in the "Grow area" of the forums.

It is possible your thoughts about the slings and arrows of outrageous fourtune in todays world, may be better placed in "General chat" and  avoiding Caps Lock, which make it look like shouting, people are more likely to read if it isn't shouted ;)

It might be an idea to put you link to your Google+ page in your signature, so people can visit if they wish. This gives people a choice weather just to read your journal or find out more about other stuff going on in the world.

I really look forward to seeing more of you grow and maybe some nice pics of your girls ;)

Peace brother

Lams

• Like 2

Thanks for shairng your video, Like i told you in your other thread, please try to control a little bit your langage, i understand all the anger you have against this guy and some others, but please don't involve too much bitches and things like this in it ;)

Have a good day man, and a good smoke with the ladies looks llike harvest is near, and what a long foxtail growing on the taller girls.