Looking good Friend... Think you will enjoy the sweet taste of it when you get to smoke it. sure know I did.. I harvested a White Lemon last year same pheno type grew it under 600w's sodium and the top bud was as large as a 2L bottle packed with crystals. Very potent and very sweet with a vain hint of citrus in its smell. Awesome genetics as well in its smoke... I loved It.

Hope you will to :cool:  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

These pics were from yesterday... I cut one of the lowest branches off for cloning and topped her about a week and a half ago.. post-33671-0-07827200-1396974819.jpgpost-33671-0-40473700-1396974825.jpgpost-33671-0-88991400-1396974900.jpgpost-33671-0-44139700-1396974906.jpg can't really see it in the pic but the cutting has some tiny white bumps on the part of the stem that's under water (assuming new roots forming :D ) I didn't have any rooting hormone so I looked it up that you can do it with just water...

• Like 1

Hey man, thanks for opening a journal! nice GOM harvest congratulation, the buds looks juicy and i hope the tatse is nice as well :D

And the White Lemon seems to be doing just fine as well, nice strong structure, bushy :)

Have a good grow, keep us updated ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Have heard some good things about the white lemon and your lady is looking good how is the cutting coming on really like the metre you have boat style are they old peace to you

Thanks, yeah I think the meter is from like the 60s... The cutting is hanging in there the lower leaves have died and the others started yellowing after transplant as you can see but there is some new growth at the bottom node :D post-33671-0-60038400-1398304500.jpgpost-33671-0-14587200-1398304507.jpgpost-33671-0-87497000-1398304515.jpg

• Like 1

Yea cutting looks good nice. really like old stuff like your meters they can fetch a good price in Britain people like to find out were they come from because of the big old ships lord nelson was born up the road from me so they like that sort of marine antiques he had the victory in Portsmouth very interesting peace to you friend

• Like 1

Sorry my mistake yes white lemon I want to grow so many strains its hard which 1 to choose so I do 5 different 1s just trying to find the 1 to suit me really love the money maker really helped me out we ith pain and sleep

• Like 1

Sorry my mistake yes white lemon I want to grow so many strains its hard which 1 to choose so I do 5 different 1s just trying to find the 1 to suit me really love the money maker really helped me out we ith pain and sleep

MM is ok but the stoned is not as high the taste is great, to me it's a whole day smoke the MM, great to hear that your medicine works for you man!!! White lemon and esp. the haze feno I don't think she has enough with 9 full weeks her development is to much hazy for it but we'll see, and with leds a week extra is no strainge thing at all! with CFL maybe I would add some lights to the side of her to have lower growth get enough light.

• 2 weeks later...