Kaia Kush, outdoors

hexx_NL

How many weeks are you into the grow now

The seeds germinated on the 20th of March. I'm planning to move them permanently outside on the 14th of May - a full Moon, and also around the date of the Ice Saints (after which we don't have to be afraid it'll be freezing at night). Until then, I move them inside when evening falls.

Springtime seems to have taken a little vacation at the moment, so the little ladies wanna stay inside today. Five days to go before they'll move permanently outside, so let's cut them some slack.

wpid-imag1691.jpg

• Like 2

Hello friend, 

Right now, when they have taken three or four pairs of leaves, is when they start to grow like crazy! 

We will be very attentive to the development, lots of sun and good life! 

Thanks for sharing, greetings!  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Until now, I only grew one strain at a time. This year, however, thanks to a friend, there's two: a kush and a skunk. And each seems to grow in her own style. The skunk, for instance, shows quite a bit of space between the branches and leaves.

2014-06-17-20.08.011-1024x577.jpg

The kush, on the other hand, seems to develop into a tight bush.

2014-06-17-20.08.32-1024x577.jpg

The skunk is also growing taller (though that might change during the season, we've still got lotsa months to go). And there's a significant difference in colour: the kush is a much deeper green.

2014-06-17-20.09.00-1024x577.jpg

Looks like it's gonna be one of those interesting Summers again.

• Like 3

indeed color and growth are totally diffrent easy to see there 2 diffrent plants. hehe must say they look awesome, i need a balcony looks so sweet :D.

hope weater stays on ur side and and sun keeps shining on ur plants  

• Like 2

You forgot the Carrot!!! :P :P

You're right. Sorry about that. I'm so used to feeding carrots to the rabbit (to keep it from nibbling at the ganja), that I don't even notice those carrots anymore. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

The Kush lady is showing her colours as she grows older and harvest time comes near.

2014-08-21-17.16.19-1024x577.jpg

And on a sidenote: it could very well be that there's indeed a difference in seed quality. The other lady (the one in the back) was grown from the seed of another supplier.

2014-08-21-17.17.08-1024x577.jpg

• Like 2