Fresh Out of Jail...

iCeSkunK

Hi Everyone..

Sorry for not have been here for a long time, but i am just Fresh Out of Jail for a 36 lamps Grow in Denmark of witch i got to spend 8 month in jail plus added to the that they took all my growing gear and about 20kg of good quality weed.... sad sad storry...

But now i am out again and hope that all you fine people in here are doing well and getting high.... wish i was... so if any one can spare a joint or two feel free to send it to me 

Peace and Love

• Like 3

Insane that the authorities still think sending someone who is growing marijuana to jail is saving the world and is going to do good!!  What is it going to take to have these stupid governments wake up and see that marijuana has become an excepted part of daily life for most of the world?  Happy you're out, sorry you're not in Canada as I'd be more than happy to give you a bag of weed to get you by, good luck going forward.

Insane that the authorities still think sending someone who is growing marijuana to jail is saving the world and is going to do good!!  What is it going to take to have these stupid governments wake up and see that marijuana has become an excepted part of daily life for most of the world?  Happy you're out, sorry you're not in Canada as I'd be more than happy to give you a bag of weed to get you by, good luck going forward.

Thanks Friend.. I would love to be in Canada and perhaps smoke a little with you... Allways wanted to move to canada ist sutch a beautifull contry with vervy nice people... Maby one day I will move over there. :-)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you every make it, send me a message I'd be more than happy to share.  This weekend I made 340 grams of beautiful kief, using Afgan Kush x Black Domina and White Domina.  It is fantastic quality, I'd be happy to share.

• Like 3

If you every make it, send me a message I'd be more than happy to share.  This weekend I made 340 grams of beautiful kief, using Afgan Kush x Black Domina and White Domina.  It is fantastic quality, I'd be happy to share.

Thanks Friend. I'll sure will if I get the chance to come... Sure sounds nice with all that beautiful kief. Grew some Afgan Kush a couple of years ago.. :)

• 2 weeks later...