Law professors try tp legalize weed in Germany

That great news. Personally I hope the will do just the same in Denmark :) and around the entire world for that matter... It's insane how many resources been spend around the globe on Marijuana issues.. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

i hope that germany will soon legalize or decriminalize weed and find a good model like coffeshops or cannabis socialclubs

Yes, they have to because the weed there is more and more controlled by criminal organizations also running hard drugs.

• 1 year later...

Well, it appears that very positive steps are underway in Bremen.  According to this News release, approximately 87% of persons polled (in Bremen) are in favor of the decriminalization of Cannabis.  And certain members of the red-green coalition are working on plans to open coffeeshops in Bremen and Bremerhafen.

http://www.weser-kurier.de/bremen/bremen-stadtreport_artikel,-Bremen-will-Cannabis-freigeben-_arid,1150027.html

In case the link Fails to function in the future, the article appeared 19 July 2015 in the newspaper "Weser-Kurier", in a section of the paper called "Stadtreport", entitled "Bremen will Cannabis freigeben".

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I really hope something will change soon, eapecially in Germany, self proclamed leader of EU. In Slovenia we had a petition last year with more that 50.000 signatures but since our goverment is very corrupt(the most in EU) they just overruled the petition and decriminalization never happened. Also, I am againts LEGALIZATION coz then I will have to buy prerolled joints from big pharma companies and am solely FOR DECRIMINALIZATION of cannabis regardin growing, carrying and smoking.

anyway, here's the photo I took yesterday from our SKSK(Slovenia canabis social cub)- it's not a social club like in Spain but they are really hard working:)

bless you all and SUPPORT THE DECRIMINALIZATION!

peace

man

post-35155-0-16365000-1443633478.jpg

• Like 2

Beautiful art for that poster! It looks classy - nice work!

thanks, all credit goes to our SKSK! the bud is from a high CBD strain but I forgot the name. they fight for medical patients that need cannabis but so far it's stil highly illegal. cops dont mind for a plant or two, gram or two, but I know some patients that got fined and sued for posesing a oil extract... crazy country I tell you... so I really hope Germany will change something. soon.

bless you

man

• Like 1