Hello Strainhunters!  I'd like to suggest your next stop be in Denver.  Denver is an excellent example of the benefits legalized cannabis can have on a community.  I think a documentary here could make a big impact on the world.  I have a small business that gives cannabis tours here in Denver.  I am constantly receiving calls and emails from different documentary filmmakers to ride along on my tours.  The Strainhunters are welcome anytime.  Thanks for all of your hard work, I love the documentaries.  God made cannabis, the people of Colorado made it legal.

Best regards,

Matthew

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I think Denver is a great idea.

Franco I know you came out to visit already. This was what? 2 years ago. Come back and visit us again. You will be surprised at how far the industry has come since then. Oh by the way. I greatly enjoyed having dinner with you. That was the best bottle of wine I have ever  tasted. I still talk about it.

Anyhow come to Colorado. Bring the whole crew this time. With a little notice I can arrange lodging entertainment. Activities and tours of the industry here.

Love to see you all here,

The Chief Gardener

• Like 1

i agree it would be interesting to see but being from colorado i know that finding landraces here wouldn't  be ideal and that is a big goal of strainhunters is to preserve landrace strains. but it would be an interesting thing to see there view on the economic stand point with comparisons to the uk and what not. but that is just my opinion.