King's Kush - a few questions

Bam-Bhole

After watching the grow video on the GHS website I wondered why the KK I was/am growing does look so differently Not only are the buds much fatter than mine in the same week of flowering; they also sre less tight and hard. Don't get me wrong I liked the results but somehow these differences surprise me. Okay the use stronger lights, Hydro and all around better conditions, but even  after 4 weeks the buds are not looking like the test grow after say 3 weeks. The buds re more like little fingers and d not end up as rock hard massive colas but slowly but surely the further large distance between the internodes fill up nicely and the yields are decent, the odor is definitely tangerine or grape. like a mandarnie with a touch of menthol, maybe that is the Diesel ? But not much of the Kush punch. More a light mellow smoke, extremely tasty but not very strong. i like it but wonder what the high and taste of the GHS grown plant would be like.

Okay clones are always faster and different but in most grow videos I see more similarities than in this particular case.

The KK grows tall - already over 100 cm and expecting it to grow at leadt 20 cm more when the top colas get ready.

I will upload a picture of the bud structure later on - till then I'd like to know if the KK is known to produce different looking phenos. The leaves are very much Sativa ike andall in all the plants look a lot like the one in the grow session if it wasn't for the buds. BTW Ready after 8 weeks but better after 9 , maybe even 10 weeks. I had no purple innnit as well.Maybe that comes only with very long flowering times ?

Hope someone can explain that to me !?!

mm i might be about to say something wrong, but i remember 1 or 2 years ago the genetics of one of the Kush was changed because of too many germinating troubles, they had changed the mothers or dad, or both to stabilize it, i think i had talked about it with Greenomatic also one day, and i think it was the KK, or maybe Bubba. It could explain the diference in the plants maybe?

That m ight explain it. The KK now is extremely stable-all 5 seeds produced exactly the same structure + flowering scheduke. A tall lenky plant with leaves that look nearly 100% Sativa, thin 5 fingered, Large duitance between internodes and a typical Haze type of flowering. The buds start growing tall like a finger and the size of a pencil. The inner structure remains me of a lot of what wildflowrrs and wild primitive wheats do loo like. The they start to multiply f, fill out the internodes and grow clas with a few dozen of those rispes. I hope I can take a picture on wednesday, when a buddy lends me his camer. you can see it very very good now at that bigger KK. I got a Fast Neville Haze standing next to her and that grows taller but the buds are not much different llokking, leaves as well .. you could think different phenos from a Nev Haze..lol BUt surprisingly , even though normally a bit behind in flowering diue to the genetically longer flowering time of the Nev. haze the buds of the Nev. starts to round up a bit, Not the KK ones. like a bunch of mini grapes clustered together. Very nice to look at and I really like this strain BUt it just ain't what the pics show from the 2 Grow reviews, nor what the video shows. tight, large flowery buds.. That just not my experiennce . I think now is mor diesel and esp Grape in there, but Grape alone bulds those large glowery buds, too. Best ask Franco or another in the know when yoou see him next time.

Again Zero complaints about the genetics - decet yield great raste but not what the catalogue sports !

• Like 1