Hello from Volcano :)

volcano

Hi everybody,

First, I love weed ! Soooooooooooo much ! :)

My first grow was maybe 10-12 years ago, in my garden with unknows seeds... I maked every errors as beginner :) then I discover indoor garden. I maked a lot of other errors !! :) That's the price !

Now I got a vegetative room for mothers plants, a flowering room, and a cloning room.

- Végétative room : 1m x 1m x 1,80m with 250 W 100 % PAR Cool White + 2 waterfarm for the plants.

I change my mother plants every year of a little more... (I keeped NYCDiesel 2 years...hummmm !!) I can do 3 or 4 flowering by years. Last year I had Nothern Lights and NYCDiesel. Actually I got 1 Super Lemon Haze and 1 Bubba Kush.

In the past I growed : Blueberry (IN/OUT) (DP), Super Skunk (IN) (SS), Green Spirit (IN) (DP), Bubblegum (IN/OUT) (N), Chronic (IN)(SerS), Double Gum (IN) (SS), Shiva Shanti 2 (IN) (SS), Zamal (OUT)(friend travel), White Widow (IN)(DP), and some more I can't remember :)

- The flowering room is the same : 1mx1mx1,80m with 400W HPS. I grow hydroponic with ADN nutrients.

Actually I 'm waiting for my SLH roots. Yesterday, I cut 20 clones :)

In same time 4 clones are flowering outdoor, and smell sooooooo good. I think I will love this one :)

I discovered Greenhouse last year with Youtube and I can apreciate the passion they have. StrainHunters is a very good project. The videos are wonderfull, I found what I was looking for there. I want to work with GHSC ! LOL ! I wanna go back to Amsterdam !!

I think it's good to send pictures of our plants. It's good for GH to see how genetics react with growers around the world. I think nobody can understand my last sentence ! Sorry my english is soooooooo bad :(

;) Volcano

PS : I love Volcano Vaporizer so musch too ! (no advertise please,..... sorry ;(

• Like 1