Got raided yesterday..

Sweede

Hi fellow stoners/patients,

I´m 35 and have been medicating with herb since I was 17,

As a kid I had child epilepsi and got some drugs from the doctors which fucked me up totally, 

I have zero memories from that time of my life because of those medications.

Since I was 11 years old I have had I have about 2/3 migraine attacks a week and have been trying a bunch different pharmaceuticals which led to stomach bleeding.

I also have Panic attacks and Anxiety problems and have been eating "happy pills" for the past 8 years,

Yea I got some issues..   ;)

The thing that works best for my migraine is weed so a couple of months ago I decided to grow my own,

I smoke pretty much so it gets so damn expensive to buy from street dealers, Plus you never know what you get.

I harvested 9 beautiful plants 2 days ago (5 Blueberry headband, 4 Venus flytrap skunk) and had hanged them in cardboard boxes for drying in my closet where i grew them, I had 2 fans with carbon filters ,1 in the grow room & 1 outside the room so I thought I was safe with the smell but apparently not..

When I got home from work yesterday I was in for a surprise, I opened the door to the stairway and the smell of weed was really intense so I knew something was wrong, I rushed up the stairs and saw a piece of paper on my door that said "We have changed your locks, Look in your postbox for further info"..  

At that point I realized I was fucked, 

I checked the box and found a note that said "We have made a search warrant after suspition of narcotic crime and you will get called for a hearing".

BOOM!

This is the first time I got busted so I feel pretty traumatized about the whole situation, Thoughts are racing,

How did this happened? Did the neighbors smell it and called the pigs or is it the seeds i have ordered online..  

Will they weigh the plants now when they´re still wet, Will they try to charge me for distribution etc etc.

I had about 100 grams of dried Super skunk and i guess the dry weight will be around 200 on the 9 plants..

Wonder what will happen know..

• Like 3

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. What will happen now depends on what country you are from. It´s hard to even guess until we know what country you are from.

Stay strong and happy. As a first time offender i would say you will get a fine and no jail time.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. What will happen now depends on what country you are from. It´s hard to even guess until we know what country you are from.

Stay strong and happy. As a first time offender i would say you will get a fine and no jail time.

Hi Tokage,

I  live in Sweden, The narcotic laws here are really messed up so thats why I worry..

In my country it´s even a crime to have drugs in your system and they will do anything they can to make your life a living hell, 

They usually take your drivers license if you have any kind of drug in your system..

I want to thank you for sending some positive vibes along my way, I know a lot of you guys probably already went trough the same shit.

I guess I´ll have to wait this one out and see how the story unfolds, Talked to a lawyer earlier today and he gave me some advice so we´ll see what will happen..

Have a nice weekend guys!

Bless !!

Sad to read about this man! Hopefully you wont get charges too serious, i have often heard about the dificult laws in Sweden, and its the first time i hear about somebody getting busted for growing like this and they dont even wait for you in the house just leave a paper.. this would lead to think its not too serious but i dont know.

Best of luck for what is to come  :rabbi:  :rabbi:  :rabbi:

• Like 1

Sad to read about this man! Hopefully you wont get charges too serious, i have often heard about the dificult laws in Sweden, and its the first time i hear about somebody getting busted for growing like this and they dont even wait for you in the house just leave a paper.. this would lead to think its not too serious but i dont know.

Best of luck for what is to come  :rabbi:  :rabbi:  :rabbi:

Mr Dust,

First of all I gotta to say that I really appreciate your positive vibes here on the forum, 

I´ve been hanging around here for about a year and I´ve learned a lot from all the grow journals and your pedagogic answer in some threads.  Big up yourself Dust, Would be a pleasure to share a spliff with you sometime in the future.

These plants was actually grown 12/12 from beans the "Dust-Method" and with powder feeding hybrid and fast flowering    :bye:

Today i´ve been meeting up with some friends that been in similar situations and from what they said i think i will duck the police..  :spiteful:  

I wont get a milder sentence if I show up for a hearing, If I show up I know for sure they will force me to leave a urine test and then I will lose my driving license (And work), 

The hard thing is that i got´s to duck the police for 2 years before they drop the case but it´s worth a try.    

Yup the laws here are ridiculous, The only cases the police can solve is cannabis related,Put those resourses on murders and rapists instead..   FTP !   

• Like 1

You gonna be alright brother. Im still waiting on my problem and thats almost a year old now. If you haven't been in problem whit the police during the last ten years you only will get a ticket based on your income, say you was in problem last year whit the police for any shit, you may spend a month or two in jail plus ticket. Sweden sucks brother. I wish you the best. If you want to talk more about it let me know. 

Best regards

Jimmy   

• Like 2

You gonna be alright brother. Im still waiting on my problem and thats almost a year old now. If you haven't been in problem whit the police during the last ten years you only will get a ticket based on your income, say you was in problem last year whit the police for any shit, you may spend a month or two in jail plus ticket. Sweden sucks brother. I wish you the best. If you want to talk more about it let me know. 

Best regards

Jimmy   

Jimmy,

I remember reading about your issue with the police and I have been curious to find out what happened,

It feels good to hear that you haven´t heard anything more from those bastards!

Yea Sweden sucks bro, It´s good in some ways but the narcotic laws are ridiculous and in-humane.. I seriously consider moving from this shithole after this incident, Anybody in Amsterdam or Barcelona looking for loyal staff let me know ?   :gamer:

Jimmy, Best of luck to you and your family!

Peace dude!

• Like 2

Hello friend, 

I'm so sorry that happened to you. Sometimes life is unfair, you just cultivate for your consumption and you get arrested for that, it's not fair. 

In my opinion, you should consult a lawyer urgently. Counsel should request that the weighing of the plants, perform only when they are dry, and only the part of the flower (the police usually weighs even the pots ... amazing). 

A good lawyer will help everything is in a little scare. A bad lawyer can cause you to have problems. Talk with associations of cannabis in his country and to recommend an experienced lawyer cannabis causes. 

I wish you the best of luck friend! 

I think that the problem may have been the smell and the neighbors, but it is just my opinion. 

Greetings! :)

It´s going to be ok. Speaking as a sweed myself and a third time offender. You will get a fine, around 1500-2500 if you do not have a job, more if you do. Never confess to anything unless it´s for "own use".
You will be 100% ok my friend(this time)

• 4 weeks later...

Keep us posted on how this turn out. In my country I could cultivate for 1 year until they changed the law to not allow folks that live within 25 miles of a dispensary to cultivate. Will just have to wait for them to change the laws back so until then, I will live vicariously through the wonder and amazement of our forum growers!  :cool:

• Like 1

Good luck my friend.  I'd get a good lawyer on this immediately and leave nothing to chance. Say nothing and let your lawyer do the talking for you.  I feel so bad for anyone who is growing for their own use being harassed by the authorities.  I'm lucky here in Canada I have a license to buy and still have my license to grow at least until the court case is settled...this could take years, the longer the better for me.  I'm leaving for Venice on Sunday and I'm bringing my prescribed medical marijuana with me.  If I brought my prescribed morphine pills I would not remember anything of my month traveling around Europe, acutally I'd most likely not travel around much as I'd just be a zombie...sure hope I don't have any problems bringing it.

Wow that sucks :/

Keep ur Head up man shouldnt be that big of a deal.

But im really shocked about how police works in Sweden, like u were not at home and they raid u ? that is just crazy...

Best of luck man

cheers

• 2 months later...

Terrible news but don't let them break your spirit. Being medical user is a valid defense now even in some places that still have war on drugs for some reason. Basically with tons of research, legalization in some places, and proofed medical use even if law says it is still illegal, judge most likely will be more understanding for patients. It feels like war on drugs is slowly coming to an end unfortunately a bit too slow and there are still innocent victims. They should stop penalizing non-violent, responsible use and grow of a non-toxic plant. Keep your head up!