Unstabile Landraces

SBGoldendome

Would you guys ever consider selling any of the landraces you get from these trips unstabilized. Obviously you need to grow them to get more seed stock but would you ever sell the seeds you guys get from these first grows to the public. I know in the colombia ,vice, video he says they grow thousands of plants and only pick the best 5, 10 or 20 but do you seed all the plants or do you just seed those best plants and let the rest go unseeded. If you do seed them what happens to the seeds from those 80-90 plants that don't get pick to carry on, would you ever consider selling them  to those of us that are looking to build a new breed from the floor up.

I'm just asking because I know that alot of breeding that is going on these days is actually only using a small, specifically selected gene pool. I'm wanting to get ahold of as many unstabilized landraces and even true wild seeds from Asia and India to create some strains of my own. Unlike most I don't want to grow a plant that is as potent as possible. i actually want to grow something that I can enjoy an entire joint of without being stoned out of my mind or end up with couch lock.

Do you guys sell any of these landraces unstabilized or minimally stabilized and do you guys have access to any of these wild seeds that grow throughout Asia, India, and other areas without human intervention, the trully wild cannabis plants. And if so would you ever sell them to the public. Yes I'm aware that the trully wild plants are normally very "weak" plants, but like I said I'm not looking for the most powerful strain, I just want to breed and grow a strain for myself and some friends that I can smoke and enjoy myself, while also having an easier time controlling my high. Take a few puffs for a slight effect, smoke an entire joint for an ok high, and a couple joints to be stoned out of my mind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...