Advice required

Dumbuk

Hi all, well I've finally give up buying my weed at shocking prices here in the U.K. I've decided if they can do it then so can I. I have already acquired my tent 600 x 600 x1200 and carbon filter. I work away from home for 4 days a week. So my question is what type of system would be best to use as I can't be there on a daily basis. I have around a £400 budget to finish my set up. Oh I also bought some skunk auto. I'm happy to buy different seeds if the system is best suited to different ones. Also any feed back on using a led light. All replies appreciated

Thanks for the advice skunk and Mcbud.

I've ended up swapping my tent for a slightly bigger one at 1.2x1.2x1.6. I've ordered a wilma 8 pot system. Although I'm still only planning on doing 4-5 plants Hopefully I will be posting pics soon and any advice on any stages of growing would still be greatly appreciated.

• Like 2

You will soon be an independent grower, no longer will you need to rely on others for your smoke.  You'll soon wonder why you didn't start to grow your own years ago.  Enjoy your grow :-)

• Like 1